Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kr430n5_666

CANADA IS ON FIRE

THANK YOU CANADA FOR IGNITING YOURSELF YOU MOTHERFORNKORS.

hahahahaha im just kidding...but i'm not lying here...

the Northern US is very murky....its like...fog...but...it isnt...and why does it smell like fire? oh wait...its smoke.

hahahha. somewhere in canada, there is a fire and there is smoke all over the place here. the sun was very unbright and peach colored. the whole day today was light gray and boring.

the sky is a purplish red and i hear sun rise is going to display a red sky...i'm going to be awake for this.

Guest Canadiano

Yesterday I could smell burning wood everywhere (in Toronto, 900 kilometres from the Quebec fire). Today I had trouble breating period. Yesterday, the sky was wierd, and it was mad smoggy, as I could look out from my buddy's 14th floor both yesterday and today.

Guest Canadiano

anyways, we get fucked up from the American mid-west (around there, at least) industrial area. The 44th parallel or whatever doesn't stop your pollution from fucking us up. Admittedly, some parts of Northern Ontario aren't too healthy, but we do get some shit from the American areas. Who cancelled Kyoto? That president Pistol loves, right?:confused:

I'm pretty sure it's heat. Forest fires so most likely......

It might even be out for all I know.....

ya northern alberta i know, i can almost see the flames....actually i cant but its a figure of speech so hey, but ya im real close to it and it does suck ass:mad: :heated:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

haha shit this is crazy. what was hte cause of the fires? heat?

irony:) .

Guest Canadiano

Quebec is burning, though. i saw and felt it yesterday. 900 kms away, and i couldn't smoke a spliff in comfort:mad: .

Guest ctrl+alt+del

maybe youll all have to move to alaska!

thats a pretty big fire there eh?

burn canada burn! muhuhahahaa! :lol:

i think my pants are on fire eh?

yea whats that all aboot?

i dunno eh?

muhuhahahaa :lol:

but i really hope none of the kids in the hall are harmed in this fire

oh wait they were probably smart enough to move into the US

Guest --zeSto--

things that DONT hit Canada...

Mud Slides

Hurricanes

Massive floods (except for the Red River)

Killer Bees

and lets not forget...

Jumbo Jets.

let me be the first to say "GOOD!" burn canada burn. whoever set fire to that wasteland....i am eternally grateful. lets just hope that all your precious pine trees or maple trees or whatever you fucking idiots have up there is completely gone. then your precious economy thats one million percent based on logging (because your all gay lumberjacks...) fails and then you have to rely on the illegal beaver trade on the black market to even scrape by. but your just going to eating burnt pine needles so fuck you. and fuck your stupid canadian spring water. fuck you.

on an interesting side note, i believe im going on a road trip in august and we're going to canada i think (if theres anything left of course...muuuahahahahahaha...is it worth riding toronto? any good parks there?....bah).

tyler out.

Guest Canadiano

what do you mean by parks? skate parks, or wildlife reserves? the park by my house has a bench in the shade. mad 40s get downed there.

parks made of cement that can be used for people on a skateboard or bicycle. im sure even the backwards ass land of canada where people where hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people has a few of them.

just look at nicaruagua.

Guest Canadiano

yeah, I sorta live right near one. It ain't bad. I guess we're really backards, 'cuz we don't have too many skateparks in Toronto, although I hear there are good ones here and there outside of Toronto. But it is a wicked city, still. Nice girls.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this