Channel Zero, My Bitch

George Dubyah Bush

Nobody really noticed, but i took vacation from 12oz. During this 4-6 month state of withdrawal i was under the influence of other shit in life taking away from my online time. But whatever, im back, and its cool cuz there's still alot of familiar names still posting, and alot of newbies.

Anywho, Channel Zero is definately my pimp, whom i am a bitch too, because no matter how many times i want to try and shut it out of my daily routine, i come back to it, and i end up stuck on here for a good hour or two.

Responses would be appreciated, even tho this topic isn't really revelant. But hey, Asian chicks, Anal sex,Girls and masterbation(the normal topics that i still see lurking the board) isn't really revelant in the first place.

Jesus Of Nazareth, Holler at me electronically. I haven't heard from you in a long ass time. The trip never worked out,.......it was all planned out, hotel, tickets. etc. my car broke down half way up to Magic Fest.

Overandout,

Your president.

GWB<3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

welcome back my son

=) thanks, hopefully i can get back in the groove of things. Any scary shit happen since i left? Any more bobobi's???? Makro reavled his/her true identity? seeking still having an amazing number of posts?? Cmeup cop any head from internet hoes?? hahahahahaha

:) What the fuck is up, niggario! I haven't been around much either, this "don't own a computer" thing has me hurtin'. Sorry about the trip, my car decided to break itself, drawing me into a costly vacation from the conveniences of mobility. I have sooooo fucking much to fill you in on....I'll get at you soon.

hey man, asian chicks are totally relevant. you think you can just leave the boards for 6 months and all of the sudden get to be the one who decides whats relevant? fuck you you cocaine sniffing, election stealing, weed hating cocksucker!!!! if you dont shape up im gonna have to drive a plane through this computer and blow your ass to hell!!!

( JJJJJJOOOOOKKKKIIINNNGGG)

(asian girls are significant)

Guest sneak
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

=) thanks, hopefully i can get back in the groove of things. Any scary shit happen since i left? Any more bobobi's???? Makro reavled his/her true identity? seeking still having an amazing number of posts?? Cmeup cop any head from internet hoes?? hahahahahaha

no

no

yes

no

Sky Dancer, you have me mistaken, i wasn't ever serpent of light......, but i listen to haaDco'.

Thanks J, your the photoshop dude right? Funny stuff bro,

And jah sorry, but im not really into asian chicks. my bad.........but if i ever knock one ill tell you.

peaaacccccccceeeeeeeeeee out.

GWB

keep this thread going. i like the kids who have posted under this one.

::in dinero voice:: " Youuuuuuuuu, youuuuu, you, you're good, you're on my team. "

Archived