c l i f f jumping.

DOLR....LED

me and my buddies been cliff jumping these past few weekends:crazy:...off of some pretty big cliffs.there a good 40-50 foot but theres this one cliff that some guy broke his leg on today right there in front of us:eek:..it was sick ....we dove in and helped the guy to shore. his leg was dangeling around like a wet noodle.so his friend picked him up and carried him up this hill and drove him to the hospital...that was the nastiest shit ive ever seen..but i guess the morel is look before you jump:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea...

your crazy

i tried it once and when i got to the top of the cliff looked down and decided throwin myself off that shit into some pool of water wasnt really my idea of fun.

throwin someone else off is cool with me, just not me

so i smoked a blunt

Guest ctrl+alt+del

theres an old train bridge out in Idaho that kids jump off, i think its 100 feet up? ill have to check with the kids i know that do it. I know there are 30, 50, and 60 foot cliffs too. ive never done it....id rather go to the mall and talk to the girls that work at the stores (they have no where to run)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

......i was talking about in stores.....

i dont know how your gonna get an abercrombie and fitch salesgirl out on cliff...

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

......i was talking about in stores.....

i dont know how your gonna get an abercrombie and fitch salesgirl out on cliff...

go in the dressed in a suit tell her your a photographer for some clothes comp. tell her you want her to pose for you give her directions bamo! you tell her to go pose right over there by that cliff..hey it could happen.....some ladies dont jump of the cliffs

Guest Stapler

Clif jumping is mad fun, but i have heard that from certain heights when you hit the water it is like hitting concrete. It can fuck you up really badly so i dont really do it anymore.

A couple of summers ago my bands van broke down outside of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho right by an overpass going over a real nice, clean lake. We all jumped off the overpass while waiting for the two-truck driver. It was at least 60-70 ft tall and hurt like a motherfucker when you hit the water. Definetly hold your nuts when jumping off big heights like that.

For a long time my friends and I used to go swimming in this rad rock quarry that had 20, 40 and 50 ft cliffs. The water was crystal clear. Last summer they expanded that area and tore down all the trees by the quarry, and put up a sick barbwire fence. sucks.

If anyone is familar with the band Slint, the cover of spiderland was taken in that this quarry I speak of.

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

last friday my boys and i got so drunk we got naked and jumped into the sf bay off one of the piers......... swimming while drunk sucks.:dazed:

i dont think i would ever get naked in san fransico...damn isnt that water polluted as fuck?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've always thought about starting a thread like this one, but thought it'd never work out. Glad that it's here though, cause cliff jumping is fucking fun.

I jumped a 60-footer in a river in PR this summer, shit was fucking crazy. I flailed a bit while in the air trying to straighten my body out, and didn't bring in my left arm completely when I hit the water, so I fucking smacked the ass out of it. If it wasn't because I drink half a gallon of milk a day, shit probably would've snapped. My arm was pretty useless for most of the day.

And the local kids were doing fucking double flips and swan dives off that shit. They must be fucking braindead by now, that's some serious impact. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

last friday my boys and i got so drunk we got naked and jumped into the sf bay off one of the piers......... swimming while drunk sucks.:dazed:

where you choked by the massive amounts or garbage and oil pollution in there?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

A couple of summers ago my bands van broke down outside of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho right by an overpass going over a real nice, clean lake.

yeah, the water out there is really clean. idaho is a funny place. there use to be a aryan white supremacist compound out there, but they all got kicked out last summer, because they shot at some minorites and got sued and lost everything. so i think its a lot safer out there now.

Guest mafIAkilla

i love jumping off of cliffs. we got a lake here that have some pretty decent cliffs we jump off of,but theres tons of rednecks,wiggers,fat girls,and ugly tattoos out there.....but besides that,its fun.....best cliff i jumped off of was at a river in west TN.....about 70 feet.....sucked tho cuz you had to swim upstream to get back on it.....

we had this rock quarry we started goin to this summer it was the best spot. blue as fuck and the jump was realy high but after my 4th trip or so the dirties showed up and told us we was trespassin and caint come back ....an they gave my buddy a posession charge,...damn you dirties:(

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I've always thought about starting a thread like this one, but thought it'd never work out. Glad that it's here though, cause cliff jumping is fucking fun.

I jumped a 60-footer in a river in PR this summer, shit was fucking crazy. I flailed a bit while in the air trying to straighten my body out, and didn't bring in my left arm completely when I hit the water, so I fucking smacked the ass out of it. If it wasn't because I drink half a gallon of milk a day, shit probably would've snapped. My arm was pretty useless for most of the day.

And the local kids were doing fucking double flips and swan dives off that shit. They must be fucking braindead by now, that's some serious impact. Beer,

El Mamerro

i feel ya there those 60-footers can fuck you up pretty bad..ive never seen someone do a double back flip off it "yet" but i saw this dude last weekend do a gainer off of it....scurry ish:eek:

Archived