lost my camera.becuase i saw people having sex on grass

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

yeah last nite around 3 am after chillen with some friend. we were walking home. and walking not saying anything. blah blah blah.. so we come a street away from this kids house. we stop becuase we thoght there was a huge dog accros the street. we stop stare for about 2 minute thinking its a giant fucking skunk or fox or something. we start walking hoping it wouldnt chase us. figuirs righ when we get in line with it. my friend says " thats two people fucking!" i start laugihing my ass off. and we run into the bushes to get my camera out to flick them on this sidewalk thing becuase they must of been ontop of dog shit becuase its all over. so yeah being the sick perves wwe are we start taking pictures trying not to laugh. and we get to about the 7th one and then we ran up to them and laughed in there faces and yeled" smile your on my camera" what does he do. i guess he stopped and put on underwear and chased us. we ran for aabout a mile. meeanwhiel im laughing my ass of trying not to laugh becuase he is running in his underwear screaming like a girl. so yeah i dropped my camera somewhere and forgot. and now i remember that i dropped it. oh well. yeah but it was fun getting chased by a guy in his underwear screaming like a girl. and it was funy becuase we could here them moaning saying oh yeah and shit like that. fucking classic. bye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

good call dr.d thats why i was taking the pictures. i was gonna call the post. i saw people having sex on grass.

Guest Dyptheria

if you took pictures of me fucking, i would have to accept that, because it just comes with the territory of fucking in public, but if you came up to me while i was fucking and disturbed me and my girl, please believe i would beat your little ass. grow up.

Guest greedy mars

ugh look at the funny side? dude really. doing that shit in public is fucking dumb.. its like asking to get your picture put on a postcard saying welcome to wherever.

Guest Dyptheria

you guys sound like a bunch of 12 year old virgins "hee hee tommy, look there's people oofing, hee hee" fucking in public is fun, trying to run in on someone elses fun is pathetic.

maybe the reason i think you guys are lame is because it has happpened to me. about three years ago my girlfriend and i were going at it on the beach at three in the morning, then these three guys came up and started fucking with us. they could've just walked by. but no, people who don't get sex think its a novelty to see other people doing it and try to interact. i wanted to beat the shit out of them, but they were three and around where i live, people don't fight one on one, they would've all jumped me, and i would have had to protect my girlfriend. if they beat my ass, they could have raped her too.

go get laid more often, and then see if you think its funny to ruin other peoples fun. silly little boys who dont get any...

Guest tears*uno

^^ how about YOU take your paxil.... and stop taking out your anger at people on the internet .. who cares its all in fun....just calm down..

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by cmeup

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thats fucking great man!

could he have kicked your asses if he caught you? yall shoulda fucked him up! and then gone and raped his bitch! ;) kidding.... or am i? :lol:

teaser

haha. he probly could of kicked my ass. for all i know... but the reason i ran is becuase he was just in his underwear screaming: come here like a girl. for all i know he would of raped me and my friend or something. .. but whatever. i think they were drunk or something. why else would you pull over to have sex on a sidewalk. come on now

i wouldnt stop fuckin cus some kid ran up with a camera. id look up with a big fuckin grin on my face and say, "study those pictures. thats gonna be the only time you see the look of satisfaction on a womans face. " and if they didnt bounce after that it wouldve been time to regulate. i wouldnt even really give a shit as long as they kept a distance and didnt interfere.

Guest greedy mars
Originally posted by Smart

so...how's he gonna get flicks from his lost camera?

yeah.. no camera. no fun

Originally posted by greedy mars

yeah last nite around 3 am after chillen with some friend. we were walking home. and walking not saying anything. blah blah blah.. so we come a street away from this kids house. we stop becuase we thoght there was a huge dog accros the street. we stop stare for about 2 minute thinking its a giant fucking skunk or fox or something. we start walking hoping it wouldnt chase us. figuirs righ when we get in line with it. my friend says " thats two people fucking!" i start laugihing my ass off. and we run into the bushes to get my camera out to flick them on this sidewalk thing becuase they must of been ontop of dog shit becuase its all over. so yeah being the sick perves wwe are we start taking pictures trying not to laugh. and we get to about the 7th one and then we ran up to them and laughed in there faces and yeled" smile your on my camera" what does he do. i guess he stopped and put on underwear and chased us. we ran for aabout a mile. meeanwhiel im laughing my ass of trying not to laugh becuase he is running in his underwear screaming like a girl. so yeah i dropped my camera somewhere and forgot. and now i remember that i dropped it. oh well. yeah but it was fun getting chased by a guy in his underwear screaming like a girl. and it was funy becuase we could here them moaning saying oh yeah and shit like that. fucking classic. bye

hahah lol thats a good story. To bad u lost ur camera u could of posted the pics here.. lol good story anywayz.. lol cya

Originally posted by Dyptheria

you guys sound like a bunch of 12 year old virgins "hee hee tommy, look there's people oofing

hhhahahahahhahahahahh OOFING! hahah thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. rofl

who ever took those pics just go back to the spot where u took them retrace ur steps slowly and look for the camera.

Archived