Why not?

SCOTCH WHISKEO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

The 2nd pic is something Ill never get to experience.

The 4th, is just the butters.

Thanx man.

[This message has been edited by WebsterUno (edited 09-12-2001).]

Guest Can you sign my book???

This is why NYC should never be disrespected...Nyc is the cultural, and everything else center of the world....Man, Its sucks how much I feel patriotic, and didnt appreciate it before, I love NY, NYC, and America, more than ever...First the loss of many loved writers, now the loss of, I cant even describe it...These pictures make you feel so good about where you are from, our culture will forever be loved...No one can top our ability to create, and lead in this world...All things relative, fuck the haters, we non-stop building and inovatin for the world, like or not...Peace...

Originally posted by Can you sign my book???:

This is why NYC should never be disrespected...Nyc is the cultural, and everything else center of the world....Man, Its sucks how much I feel patriotic, and didnt appreciate it before, I love NY, NYC, and America, more than ever...First the loss of many loved writers, now the loss of, I cant even describe it...These pictures make you feel so good about where you are from, our culture will forever be loved...No one can top our ability to create, and lead in this world...All things relative, fuck the haters, we non-stop building and inovatin for the world, like or not...Peace...

Really? the more i dwell on it the more I hate america right now

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

dope post,shouldnt even bump it because u dissed me but i dont care about that because i am not ashamed to post my own pieces like yourself hey..........

Is that a reference to scotch whisKEO? If so, you're both not very attentive and a certified clown.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

dope post,shouldnt even bump it because u dissed me but i dont care about that because i am not ashamed to post my own pieces like yourself hey..........

man shut the fuck up

how hard is it to piece a straight line, two straight lines stuck together and a circle with a dot in the middle missing?

Archived