Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SCOTCH WHISKEO

Why not?

Guest WebsterUno

The 2nd pic is something Ill never get to experience.

The 4th, is just the butters.

Thanx man.

[This message has been edited by WebsterUno (edited 09-12-2001).]

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

beautiful.

smile across my face right now.

thanks scotch.

the sento is on such a higher level than most of the clean train shit today *cough* ivo, akm *cough*...on a higher level than a lot of pieces today, for that matter. ghost, very nice..the tao of graffiti??

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Guest Can you sign my book???

This is why NYC should never be disrespected...Nyc is the cultural, and everything else center of the world....Man, Its sucks how much I feel patriotic, and didnt appreciate it before, I love NY, NYC, and America, more than ever...First the loss of many loved writers, now the loss of, I cant even describe it...These pictures make you feel so good about where you are from, our culture will forever be loved...No one can top our ability to create, and lead in this world...All things relative, fuck the haters, we non-stop building and inovatin for the world, like or not...Peace...

Originally posted by Can you sign my book???:

This is why NYC should never be disrespected...Nyc is the cultural, and everything else center of the world....Man, Its sucks how much I feel patriotic, and didnt appreciate it before, I love NY, NYC, and America, more than ever...First the loss of many loved writers, now the loss of, I cant even describe it...These pictures make you feel so good about where you are from, our culture will forever be loved...No one can top our ability to create, and lead in this world...All things relative, fuck the haters, we non-stop building and inovatin for the world, like or not...Peace...

Really? the more i dwell on it the more I hate america right now

Guest imported_Europe

Bump for the best graffiti in the world, the New York City subways...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by fr8oholic:

hot biscuits

with a side of soup

Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ:

dope post,shouldnt even bump it because u dissed me but i dont care about that because i am not ashamed to post my own pieces like yourself hey..........

Is that a reference to scotch whisKEO? If so, you're both not very attentive and a certified clown.

------------------

buddha bless you

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this