a quick painting

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ~nebz~
Originally posted by Armenhammer

its ok, i like the dude with the knife, but it could use some work, for example, the guy that got chopped up looks shitty(bad way)

true ....:D

Guest wintersouls

seeing how all you "dudes" are allready on mr.mangs cock, could you wash his balls for us too please!

yah i get ya makro

know how everyone knows picasso for starting the cubism era. whell some people say that braque dude was the originator of it. whell anywho after that many other artist joined the cubist movement. basically my point is the reason such artists did this is because they loved that kind of art. they loved it so much that they wanted to do it themselfs. everyone on here is a part of a huge movement of art known as graffiti. I dont think we should base our comments on whether someone else has painted someone killing somone in some sort of manner. we should mainly base our comments on what we like or dislike about the work itself. I think that the shit that mr mang paints is funny but i cant see my self being interested in it because I personally feel it dosnt let you youse your artistic abilitys to their fullest. but sudz has been compelled to such a type of art so as long as he practices it all will be good in tha hood!

I could be wrong but I think im right...

Guest Ser3adc
Originally posted by synaps

hahahah ... alright ... you wanna give us a quick desciption of what art is ??

last time i checked art wasn't limited to more than the way it's looked at ! putting a peice of popcorn of the top of a straw and flicking it can be art ... taken into perspective that can be artistic ... its all in your personal appreciation of "art"

...art is something that shows talent...and this doesnt at all...it's almost like drawin stick figures...but that just my 2 centz...dont take it personally man.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by Ser3adc

...art is something that shows talent...and this doesnt at all...

man, look at your graff. shut up.

Archived