Sign in to follow this  
Guest -sudz-

a quick painting

Guest ~nebz~

i think you are having one to many flashbacks of your child hood....:D

Guest Ser3adc

oh come on man...seriously...that's not art...looks like mr mang shit

Guest big PERM

i dont mean to clown but i dont like it, i mean i think it beats the shit out of mangs gay shit, but last i checked this was the motherfucking WRITERS forum. there are some things that can be posted in here with no complaint (i.e. pushead etc......) . but it just looks like your trying to be odd or different, "why must you always headphone-binoculars?" despite the fact that it makes no sense it totally seems onorigional and thought put too hard. just my two cents, make some letters.

Originally posted by Ser3adc

oh come on man...seriously...that's not art...looks like mr mang shit

hahahah ... alright ... you wanna give us a quick desciption of what art is ??

last time i checked art wasn't limited to more than the way it's looked at ! putting a peice of popcorn of the top of a straw and flicking it can be art ... taken into perspective that can be artistic ... its all in your personal appreciation of "art"

i think it's art. you don't have to go to art school for X amount of years and have some certain style to be an 'artist'.

i've always gotten the obvious statment "hey, this is a WRITERS forum". well, that's right. but maybe outside influences could help out somehow (not just mine and sudz, but any outside art). not saying i don't appreciate graf (and dont take offense to this), but i just tend to see a lot of stuff that looks exactly the same. you may say that about my shit though too.

Guest -sudz-

how is it that i am ripping off mr mang? i really dont see it, at all. all i wanted to do was paint a picture of a guy getting his face cut off. that's what i did. really, come on. please post one of mr. mangs pictures that you think i ripped off.

Guest ~nebz~

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this