a quick painting

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest big PERM

i dont mean to clown but i dont like it, i mean i think it beats the shit out of mangs gay shit, but last i checked this was the motherfucking WRITERS forum. there are some things that can be posted in here with no complaint (i.e. pushead etc......) . but it just looks like your trying to be odd or different, "why must you always headphone-binoculars?" despite the fact that it makes no sense it totally seems onorigional and thought put too hard. just my two cents, make some letters.

Originally posted by Ser3adc

oh come on man...seriously...that's not art...looks like mr mang shit

hahahah ... alright ... you wanna give us a quick desciption of what art is ??

last time i checked art wasn't limited to more than the way it's looked at ! putting a peice of popcorn of the top of a straw and flicking it can be art ... taken into perspective that can be artistic ... its all in your personal appreciation of "art"

i think it's art. you don't have to go to art school for X amount of years and have some certain style to be an 'artist'.

i've always gotten the obvious statment "hey, this is a WRITERS forum". well, that's right. but maybe outside influences could help out somehow (not just mine and sudz, but any outside art). not saying i don't appreciate graf (and dont take offense to this), but i just tend to see a lot of stuff that looks exactly the same. you may say that about my shit though too.

Guest -sudz-

how is it that i am ripping off mr mang? i really dont see it, at all. all i wanted to do was paint a picture of a guy getting his face cut off. that's what i did. really, come on. please post one of mr. mangs pictures that you think i ripped off.

Originally posted by Ser3adc

oh come on man...seriously...that's not art...looks like mr mang shit

HAHAHAHAAHA! everyone hates on mang... hahaha.. but i like mr. mang.. and i like this painting too.. that guy should join my crew, MKE...

K I have probably seen about 130423483248 3423984.52823908

pictures on here posted before that have had people killing people in a mr mang sorta fashion, but mr mang is no originator of the people killing people drawings or watever.

you also all put arrows in your graffiti because one guy did it back in the day.

go fuk yourselves.

ALL OF YOU!!

well, i only said it was a bite of mang's work because mang posted his work on the boards milions of times and seein that sudz is a young kid, no offense, but you kids tend to do things that other kids are doing. i certainly did it and i see millions of kids doing it today.."

i personally have been doing "notebook art", as mang would call it, for years. i actually enjoy really rough and shitty stupid drawings more than well crafted ones. i keep all of my stupid shitty drawings and scan them and save them. i show people online and they dont know why i even bothered sending them.

so i am aware mang is not the originator because if i treasured my shitty pictures before mang existed in my life in some form, then i am positve someone before me treasured their shitty drawings

thing is, mang exposed his shitty drawings (and i mean that in a positive way, like shitty-style...careless style, im sure you understand) on this board first so he is an originator in that sence. since it is new and different to kids on this board to love crappy pictures, kids might start doing it too.

i love crappy drawings, a lot...but sudz...i personaly tihnk that painting sucks carnival shits out of my organs. the composition is a diararrea sauce-ride.

Archived