•When did you start to masterbate??•

•nakone•

and how and why did you start?..

hmm i started when i saw this movie called like "toys" or something like that, and had a sex scene... so i started humping this pillow.. acting like it was a girl, lmao... then i got this weird feeling.. i thought i was dieing.. but it was like a orgasm with out cum... haha

well whats yours?... this is gonna be funny :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mopius

i remember it like it was yesterday...nice summer breeze, sun shining, birds chirping and my father in the other room having his way with the cleaning lady...i had this funny feeling downtown and went to investigate, butim sure you know the rest

i remember the first time i jerked it i was in a bathtub at my grandmas house in georgia. it was pretty rad cause it felt good but there was no juice. and the first time i had a boner was watching aquaman when i was like 6. I remember the mermaids came out and the dimly-lit room created the boner. i thought i had a disease.

my first time was so dope. it has never felt better than it did back then. i was about 13 i think. i had some old surfing magazines m cousin gave to me and there were hot ladies in there.

Archived