Getting worse before getting better

moyen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sooo many good points on this shitty ass thread:

having tons of paint is usually a sign of not painting (unless youre really a rackstar)

i mostly rack my paint, and in those heavy bombing days (now past for moi) me and nemel would get about anywhere from 80-200 cans of rusto on a saturday, and wed ALWAYS have to go back for more the next week. a really good fillin on any surface that isnt buffed for you is gonna eat up at least 3-4 cans. maybe you can get three outlines out of the outline color, but filling in shit right usually takes almost 2 cans of rusto. and unless your only doing 1 fillin, that shit adds up. when we were doing rooftops, we pretty much always rolled with about 6 cans on average to do a small piece of some fillins 6cans = 2 good or 3 sketchy fillins)...

then fr8s...painting with necs and mber, onrok and dever usually means spending a good 4+ hours in the yard. mininum of 3 pieces to make it worth it..and to take out a whole panel usually takes a good 5-6 cans. 3-4 trains is at least 20-25 cans. some fillins or a bombing rhoute will kill another 10-15 easy. you paint every night or so, 200 cans is simple as shit to run through.

ever writer ive ever seen that has some ridiculous amount of paint is either a total toy or a fuckin kleptomaniac. given the flicks after these, im thinking this is the former, not the latter.

as for buying paint - sometimes i gotta do it...like krylon is a real mission to rack around these parts (the home depot/loews type chains dont stock it) but who uses krylon anyway? fuck buying paint.

jewish task force's comments about markerd are true too: its always some ill toy that busts out some crazy fucking thing. toys spend too much time accumulating the trimmings of graff, rather than doing it. its like ive said before - theyre like the kids in highschooll that *watched* the basketball games and knew all the stats but couldnt ball to save they life. toys collect every mag, sit online all day, buy ill markers from germany instead of just making them, have a closet full of black books and stickers and go bombing like once a month. barf.

walmart paint: FUCK IT. me and fyce (ng) just had a good convo about this while painting this weekend (also funny cause we got chased and me and fyce both are out of shapoe as shit!!) onorok ALWAYS rocked walmart paint...like seriusly hundreds of onoroks are hollow two years later cause they were filled with walmart silver. i guess he wins in a way, becasue he got the 'quantity' of rep (and outreps me by miiiiles!!) but i still think (and fyce agreed) that rusto is the only way to go on steel. rusto, painters touch, maybe that new laura ashley stuff too....for bombing, strictly rusto and kilz. rusto primer rocks. fuck some walmart.

the bedroom flicks: besides it being toy to post them, its clearly a "parents bedroom" type room, and what kind of real writer makes a graffiti "musueum" in his room?!? seriously, thats the kind of shit you do when your 15. i know a fair share of good writers and ive never ever been in a *real* writers crib that 'adevertised' his graff career. maybe a framed photo here or there , but in the mix...SUBTLE. if graff is your only interest in life and you use it to decorate your personal space, you are boring, my friend, and need some new hobbies. look at the desk and mirror: bad graff canvas (barf) lineup of krylon "classics" (all paid for - none from actually painting when they were in vogue/around) the mop (gay!) the wide marker (gayer!! either of these markers, if you ever actually used them, would be so grossly sloppy, you wouldnt be puttin them on your fucking dresser) the stack of graff videos, the 'pieced to fr8s on a little stretch of 'track' (seriously, how gay is this?!?!) and the mirror with tags. if this werre an actualy writer who "Wrote", this crib be a graff cops search warrant wet dream. its like a tour of your graff. this is why you always see the biggest busts are the toyest writers. cause the cops catch 'em, go their crib and it looks like this! graff playpen. a real writer keeps his paint on the low and humble, and all his other shit out of sight or at least not on fucking display. the only graff in my crib is some framed photos from the good ol days...and theyre only up now cuase im not even bombing like that no more. in my bombing days, we were constantly "cleaning the crib" and stashing shit at friends houses/girls cribs when it got really hot.

the flat cars: i cant front, that chisme and gouls on that GT flat is banging, but i agree with those trains sucking..we have an epidemic of csx superflats that layup in two big yards in philly...and Sooooooo many dumb philadelphians paint them over and over and over, not knowing why they keep coming back or why they never get caught across country. they also are afraid to paint ridges or over bars and ladders...ok, maybe not afraid, but definitely choose flat over anything else. and they simply roll across PA to pittsburgh, and up to chicago and back (im not even sure about chicago, but necs swear they do, and he knows more about that shit then me...) fuck some super flats.

the funny thing about fr8s is coastal difference..as i metnioned earlier, i was painting with fyce from AZ this weekend, and he saw a CN and was super amped to paint it. i could vomit if see another fucking CN!!! ive seriously painted like almost 150-200 of em, and i swear they go nowhere but canada, and never get flicked. on the other hand, we saw a SOUTHERN roll by, and im like "oh shit, thats my shit!" and fyce was like "fuck them, thats ALL we get..." i need to paint trains out west!!!

okay enough of this rant... i hate toys.

Guest okay
Originally posted by cheerleader

having tons of paint is usually a sign of not painting (unless youre really a rackstar)

i mostly rack my paint, and in those heavy bombing days (now past for moi) me and nemel would get about anywhere from 80-200 cans of rusto on a saturday, and wed ALWAYS have to go back for more the next week. a really good fillin on any surface that isnt buffed for you is gonna eat up at least 3-4 cans. maybe you can get three outlines out of the outline color, but filling in shit right usually takes almost 2 cans of rusto. and unless your only doing 1 fillin, that shit adds up. when we were doing rooftops, we pretty much always rolled with about 6 cans on average to do a small piece of some fillins 6cans = 2 good or 3 sketchy fillins)...

then fr8s...painting with necs and mber, onrok and dever usually means spending a good 4+ hours in the yard. mininum of 3 pieces to make it worth it..and to take out a whole panel usually takes a good 5-6 cans. 3-4 trains is at least 20-25 cans. some fillins or a bombing rhoute will kill another 10-15 easy. you paint every night or so, 200 cans is simple as shit to run through.

ever writer ive ever seen that has some ridiculous amount of paint is either a total toy or a fuckin kleptomaniac. given the flicks after these, im thinking this is the former, not the latter.

as for buying paint - sometimes i gotta do it...like krylon is a real mission to rack around these parts (the home depot/loews type chains dont stock it) but who uses krylon anyway? fuck buying paint.

jewish task force's comments about markerd are true too: its always some ill toy that busts out some crazy fucking thing. toys spend too much time accumulating the trimmings of graff, rather than doing it. its like ive said before - theyre like the kids in highschooll that *watched* the basketball games and knew all the stats but couldnt ball to save they life. toys collect every mag, sit online all day, buy ill markers from germany instead of just making them, have a closet full of black books and stickers and go bombing like once a month. barf.

walmart paint: FUCK IT. me and fyce (ng) just had a good convo about this while painting this weekend (also funny cause we got chased and me and fyce both are out of shapoe as shit!!) onorok ALWAYS rocked walmart paint...like seriusly hundreds of onoroks are hollow two years later cause they were filled with walmart silver. i guess he wins in a way, becasue he got the 'quantity' of rep (and outreps me by miiiiles!!) but i still think (and fyce agreed) that rusto is the only way to go on steel. rusto, painters touch, maybe that new laura ashley stuff too....for bombing, strictly rusto and kilz. rusto primer rocks. fuck some walmart.

the bedroom flicks: besides it being toy to post them, its clearly a "parents bedroom" type room, and what kind of real writer makes a graffiti "musueum" in his room?!? seriously, thats the kind of shit you do when your 15. i know a fair share of good writers and ive never ever been in a *real* writers crib that 'adevertised' his graff career. maybe a framed photo here or there , but in the mix...SUBTLE. if graff is your only interest in life and you use it to decorate your personal space, you are boring, my friend, and need some new hobbies. look at the desk and mirror: bad graff canvas (barf) lineup of krylon "classics" (all paid for - none from actually painting when they were in vogue/around) the mop (gay!) the wide marker (gayer!! either of these markers, if you ever actually used them, would be so grossly sloppy, you wouldnt be puttin them on your fucking dresser) the stack of graff videos, the 'pieced to fr8s on a little stretch of 'track' (seriously, how gay is this?!?!) and the mirror with tags. if this werre an actualy writer who "Wrote", this crib be a graff cops search warrant wet dream. its like a tour of your graff. this is why you always see the biggest busts are the toyest writers. cause the cops catch 'em, go their crib and it looks like this! graff playpen. a real writer keeps his paint on the low and humble, and all his other shit out of sight or at least not on fucking display. the only graff in my crib is some framed photos from the good ol days...and theyre only up now cuase im not even bombing like that no more. in my bombing days, we were constantly "cleaning the crib" and stashing shit at friends houses/girls cribs when it got really hot.

the flat cars: i cant front, that chisme and gouls on that GT flat is banging, but i agree with those trains sucking..we have an epidemic of csx superflats that layup in two big yards in philly...and Sooooooo many dumb philadelphians paint them over and over and over, not knowing why they keep coming back or why they never get caught across country. they also are afraid to paint ridges or over bars and ladders...ok, maybe not afraid, but definitely choose flat over anything else. and they simply roll across PA to pittsburgh, and up to chicago and back (im not even sure about chicago, but necs swear they do, and he knows more about that shit then me...) fuck some super flats.

the funny thing about fr8s is coastal difference..as i metnioned earlier, i was painting with fyce from AZ this weekend, and he saw a CN and was super amped to paint it. i could vomit if see another fucking CN!!! ive seriously painted like almost 150-200 of em, and i swear they go nowhere but canada, and never get flicked. on the other hand, we saw a SOUTHERN roll by, and im like "oh shit, thats my shit!" and fyce was like "fuck them, thats ALL we get..." i need to paint trains out west!!!

what he said

you suck moyen !

Originally posted by fr8oholic

fuck those big flats. nobody fucking sees them anyways...

hey, I am somebody...and i see those shits by the butload. If youve done pieces on them in the last 5 years chances are i have spotted them.

moyen-dont listen to this hypocracy. your shit looks fine.

stop floating and quit using those custom caps. those shits are for pussies. real men rock dripless crisp lines with stock caps.

Originally posted by cheerleader

First, let me retort by saying that it's surprizing that you would spend that much time ranting about how toy I am.

Since when is lame to have a nice stock of paint? Are you an idiot? I'm sorry I work hard and can afford to buy lot's of nice paint, I'm not suposed to have access to that? Also, that gives no indication as to how often I paint. I would enjoy veiwing anyone else's paint stock if they posted it.

Then you try to come off on how 'toy' those markers are...well pig fuck, guess what, you totaly called them wrong. The one on the floor is a light green SHIVA paint stick. Yep...pretty toy. Same thing with a shoe pollisher, those are toy now as well? I'm glad I heard it throught you first so I can jump on the ' I hate on everything that's not cheap because, hey fuck you, I'm hardcore' bad-wagen.

Who are you to judge (based on what I have in my room) the level that I'm at? You sound like I complete moron by trying to tell everyone about how all the 'real' writers who you hang out with sooo much(which I kill you on next). From most of the photos I've seen on 12oz of other writers rooms, mine is nothing special, maybe a little cleaner or more organized, but tha's about it. Same thing with the videos. And trying to front on a canvas that a friend on mine have me before he left is really weak. The model trains are something I like, fuck you if you think they're gay.

Either way, let's talk about toy-ism. Who's toy? Me? Well sir, you've only been a member here(At least under that name) since Feb. and you have nearly TWICE as many posts as I do, and I can not recall you EVER posting a freight flick (I could be wrong). That tells me that YOU are the one who should be out a little more often. Aslo, COULD YOU NAME DROP A LITTLE MORE PLEASE? That is one of the worest things you could have done in you're rather weak attemp to tear me up over MY (nearly full page) freight post.

In conclusion, step off my shit, and if you don't like what I post DON"T FUCKIN' READ IT!

peace

Post Script - I hate people who are more skilled then me, yet act like a complete idiot.

Originally posted by moyen

talk about toy-ism. Who's toy? Me? Well sir, you've only been a member here(At least under that name) since Feb. and you have nearly TWICE as many posts as I do, and I can not recall you EVER posting a freight flick (I could be wrong). That tells me that YOU are the one who should be out a little more often. Aslo, COULD YOU NAME DROP A LITTLE MORE PLEASE? That is one of the worest things you could have done in you're rather weak attemp to tear me up over MY (nearly full page) freight post.

Ok, you are stupid. Dont judge a persons ability at graff by how many posts they have here.

moyen who?

youre only about the thousandth person to diss me for writing long posts. i can write a post that long in the time it took you to write your little 3 paragraph joint. the length doesnt indicate anything, except that when i attack, i do it right. you are a toy, and i felt like letting it be known. now go back to your graff playpen and play with some "light green" "shiva" paint stick (GAY!!!!)...the rest of us are all eagerly awaiting your next "moyen" fr8.

and as for saying im name dropping, its not name dropping if thats my boys....everyone i mentioned are people i either chill with on the regular, or people who taught me, or, with fyce, a friend who flew into philly to hang and paint with me and dever for a few months...how that is name dropping is beyond me, little guy. in the future i will simply pretend im as unknown and shitty as you are, so that i dont offend you fragile ego.

*kisses!*

talk about toy-ism. Who's toy? Me? Well sir, you've only been a member here(At least under that name) since Feb. and you have nearly TWICE as many posts as I do, and I can not recall you EVER posting a freight flick (I could be wrong). That tells me that YOU are the one who should be out a little more often. Aslo, COULD YOU NAME DROP A LITTLE MORE PLEASE? That is one of the worest things you could have done in you're rather weak attemp to tear me up over MY (nearly full page) freight post.

you are whack, and the same thing happens every time you try and act like a "bad-ass tagger" and post your freights on the internet....

in no way can someone be judged by the amount of posts they have, that's just plain ignorant for you to think otherwise.

he wasn't name dropping, but since you brought it up how about you go side-bust some more trees freights, then take a flick of the wholecar to make it look like you're down. dazem didn't seem to pleased when he found out you were spot jocking him, then dropping his name on your "peices".

your "nearly full" freight page is nearly full of people dissing you and your terrible attemps to be a freight head. you suck, just agree with me this time....

Originally posted by okay

you are whack, and the same thing happens every time you try and act like a "bad-ass tagger" and post your freights on the internet....

in no way can someone be judged by the amount of posts they have, that's just plain ignorant for you to think otherwise.

he wasn't name dropping, but since you brought it up how about you go side-bust some more trees freights, then take a flick of the wholecar to make it look like you're down. dazem didn't seem to pleased when he found out you were spot jocking him, then dropping his name on your "peices".

your "nearly full" freight page is nearly full of people dissing you and your terrible attemps to be a freight head. you suck, just agree with me this time....

In no way am I trying to act like a bad ass tagger, I post my stuff along with every other flick that has a relation to freights or graf in general.

You clearly missed what I was getting at with the number of posts, he was trying to rate the frequency of my painting because that I had a large stash, which is totaly off the mark, would you yourself not agree? He went on to say that:

"theyre like the kids in highschooll that *watched* the basketball games and knew all the stats but couldnt ball to save they life. toys collect every mag, sit online all day, buy ill markers from germany instead of just making them, have a closet full of black books and stickers and go bombing like once a month. barf. "

I was mearly pointing out how ironic it was that he would say that, when truely he has spent much more time here then I have. (True, no?)

About Dazem and Trees: If he really cares that some new jack sidebusted him out of a lack of knowing what sidebusting even was, or that it was so 'taboo' (It was one of the first times I had ever thouched steel), then he really is far to concerned with politics. It was a mistake, it happened only once, and as far as 'spot jocking' goes, if he comes to London in the next two weeks, I'll explain what's up. Also, I have no idea what you're on about with the 'droping his name on your peices'; never happened.

I'm allowed to like trains, you nor anyone else has any say in what I find interestng. Also, I have always like trains, since I was a kid. So now that I'm not a skilled painter, I have to hide my interests? FUCK THAT!

The definition of name droping is when someone states a reputible writer's name in order to lagitimize there ideas and/or conventions. That is exactly what he did. I know people too, but if I mentioned their names, you be all over me about it.

Also Cheerleader, you don't attack with any skill. Your entire argument is based on opinion and trying to convince me that who you know makes you that much better then me; in my opinion, that is a 'toy' attitude. I have no idea what you write or how good you are, and frankly it makes no difference to me.

hey clown, i cant help it if you are slow...keep up.

i never said it matters who you know...i simply explained that the names mentioned in any of my threads are always my friends and partners, not name-dropping. if i lived with dever in college, or have been best friends with nemel forever, what rep advantage am i getting by "name-dropping"? theyre simply writers in my everday life, and when i tell a story that invovled them, they get mentioned. you could not know one writer and still be a dope writer...no one said otherwise. stop trippping.

that said, my "entire argument" has NOTHING to do with who you know...it has to do with the fact (objective, not opinion) that writers who collect graffiti memorabilia like a museum, nd then organize it like a fucking museum, and then POST photos of said room on the internet are TOYS. its a simple, and winning argument. go quit, or start a magazine or soemthing.

Tisk.

Face the facts Moyen.

1. Your parents have entirely too much money to waste seeing as they order you Euro paint by the dozens.

2. That paint isnt helpin gyou out in the "Lack of skill" department.

3. By everything you say, your personality is screaming "I am a graff-poser".

How?

a) Your screen name is your graff name.

B) You have to post your own flicks to try and put a counterfeit proof that you get up onto the internet.

c) You ''made a mistake'' yet your reasoning is that of a toy.."I was new then, now i know better"

d) You refer to the glossary in your graffiti related books as if it were the English Dictionary.

4. You would enjoy checking out others paint supply? Why? Im not sure about you but when i am not busy with schooling/finals/and work. I surely am not wasting my writing time taking flicks of my PAINT SUPPLY! AND POSTING IT ONLINE!

5. About your counter-diss... about how others are also on the computer. It does not take long to type, besides some of us have REAL school work to turn in otherwise our careers and money we are paying to the school is burned. (we are not in free highschool.. then again if you were in college im sure mom and dad could still get ends to meet for your school AND your bulk paint) So we have to be on the computer anyways. I think a 2 minute break to type to a foolish child who thinks he gets up because his name is on 12oz and let him know he is toy is well worth it.

Remember, you arent up. The ONLY reason you are on this net is because you flick all your own shit and post it. It must take some dedication.

Yours Truely.

Guest kasmoney

damn yaa can stilll rack paint in philly...i guesse i gotta find that store cus bout the only thing gettin racked anymore is fuckin sharpies n king size markers....but who wants that shit..keep rackin them whiteout pens

i wish i could type that much in one thought..but im slow cus all the drugs i do..

nice pixs of the trains but that bedroom shit is mad corny..you should have naked girls n good shit like that...

im fisher price cus i make toys..namean..haha

Guest whydontyudie

well moyens one good pic wasnt too bad... for a freight and as we all who hit freights know, paiting in complete darkness isnt the easiest thing in the world especially if thats the only surface you get to practice can control on. So yeah moyen is some small town lookin toyish kid whose parents are rich and support his canvas painting but hey, howd you start out???? and yeah i hit freaights and yeah i rack and yeah im poor as fuck and yeah i wont quit this shit till im dead cause im in it for me not to get respect from dick jockers which is half the kids on here who run they unpainting mouths....

anyway peace kids thats my rant for the night

oh yeah and moyen keep practicing yo throws and simples(so says teaser), keep off that euro lookin shit no one really likes it anyway

post script - i aint trying to hate im being constructively critical

Guest 0three

the moyen stuff aint to bad it aint great tho....i wouldnt consider him toy just not my cup of tea...i think people these days people get that confused, if you dont like someones shit usually it gets labled"toy"...for example i dont like any of chips work but hes far from being toy...just a thought...damn i do wish i had some of that euro paint though...

Guest krowteN
Originally posted by 0three

damn i do wish i had some of that euro paint though...

i did too, until a friend of mine had some of that belton and rusto fats dont fit on it, then i thought fresh colors or not fuck this paint.

Guest kasmoney

naa i wasnt askin about the stores..that would fuck it up for everyone..i was just stating that any where in philly yaa cant rack paint unless you know spots where we can rack cases..i heard of a few but they sound like bullshit........keep rackin them whiteout pens..

why would you order paint from germeny..is it thicker or real cheap?

cus if i could buy it for pennies i would love to order that shit buy the boat load..

Archived