Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
High Priest

12oz Book List

Currently im reading:

- Men are from Mars, Women are from venus by Jhon Gray.

- Johnny Got his Gun by Dalton Trumbo.

- 777 And Other Qabalistic Writings of (And by) Aleister Crowley.

- PIHKAL : A Chemical Love Story by Alexander & Ann Shulgin.

Any ways there's a fairly large amount of users on here who'm im assuming read in there past time...any one reading anything good?

England Away by John King. Third of a trilogy about soccer hooligans. All three get Dr. Dazzle's patented three thumbs up.....

1984 for the 3984398th time... I'm trying to understand it more and more. And I never do finish this book at all.

But, The picture of dorian gray by oscar wilde.

Also i've been referred to read Animal Farm, which looks like to be next on my hit list.....

Oh and I think im gunna get this one book on bob marley I saw today.... it looks really good.

Animal Farm is actually a pretty well composed book and it really does do a good job of explaining the ethical and moral dilema's that have caused for the most part the pit falls in communism.

Word, I might just have to check that out asap.. ill tell you how it goes

yall need to check out anything by chuck palhianuk (sp?) he's the guy who wrote "fight club." his shit is money as hell. the book "survivor" is even better and i have heard that "invisible monsters" is even better. i just bought "choke," but haven't started it yet. i'll let yall know how it goes.

Guest Stapler

Geisha by ?????? [about a japanese women who is kind of a prostitute]

The Things They Carried [about Vietnam soldiers stories...short but interesting]

reading right now

choke

the bourne identity

+

the acts of king arthur and his noble knights (steinback)

Guest drunken phil
Originally posted by Stapler

Geisha by ?????? [about a japanese women who is kind of a prostitute]

"memoirs of a geisha"

arthur s. golden

geisha's arent prostitutes. theyre like an honorable dating service. they entertain. they also do the after-dinner-under-sheets-rodeo but that's not what it's all about.

animal farm

1984(great book)

blood of brothers- by steven kinzer*

twilight struggle (?)*

all the arry potter books(took all of 3 days)

*great books on the contra war and nicaraguan revolution

Guest ctrl+alt+del

:mad: :mad:

im still crawling through Grapes of Wrath. I have to read it for school, which makes it even harder. And the sun is shining. grrrr. then i have to answer a packet of questions and write an essay on a theme from the book. due september 4th.

Guest ToYs

the touch

and all things censored by mumia abu jamal.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

im still crawling through Grapes of Wrath. I have to read it for school, which makes it even harder. And the sun is shining. grrrr. then i have to answer a packet of questions and write an essay on a theme from the book. due september 4th.

ah....gotta love highschool....

Guest DMX
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i'm also reading this book right now, but not for school. for some reason it was never assigned to me and i must say i've been missing out. i should have read it a long time ago. i can't believe you're having a hard time reaidng it, i find it incredibly interesting. now that i think of it, i might be willing to write that essay for you if we could sork out some sort of trade.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this