MESS/DELTA INC. true innovator

graffitiSUX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats T2B is nice never seen before.the Inc front (it was in cover of tuff stuff mag like 91 or 92!!) and lots of dem pix in here been shown in mag but DELTA is always an eyegazm,,he did a recent exhibition in Tokyo ,, and seems retired from public surface, i dont know if you ran in that web yet but you'd better go quick caws that shit is off the hook : --->

http://www.defumo.org

[This message has been edited by Nic Thamaire (edited 09-07-2001).]

its so fresh that he still uses some of the old german style letters that came from those old chrome angles guys in london. ive always loved that.....ive been a big fan of dude forever.........

------------------

"Rain, it's rain again, rain down on my parade, i'm wrong you're right it's not what you would do - walk one mile in these shoes..."

Originally posted by MUNE:

its so fresh that he still uses some of the old german style letters that came from those old chrome angles guys in london. ive always loved that.....ive been a big fan of dude forever.........

wait...i'm confused.the chrome angels were from london, which is in england.and during the eighties the germans had a different style than the english(more solid, structured,mostly thick bottoms).

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by mr.nice guy:

on that pj ..to the left of it is another piece cut off.. is that bester? the providence native bester?

No, that would be Zebster from Germany.

Archived