Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DMX

i find you very interesting

Guest DMX

and very perceptive

nigga

Y FIDNA YOU AS A FUCKIN GAY ASS BITCH WITH NO PANTIES ON SO FOR EASY ACCESS YOU FUCKIN SHIT NIGGER HOE DICK DONKEY FUCKIN ELPH BREEDING SOCKS FUNGUSUS MOTHERS MOTHERS FAGGOT ASS NIGGERS POPEYES CHICKENS FARMERS FATHERS NIGGERS SLAVE FAGGOT COCK MONGER BLOWING HIPPO/CAMEL FUCKER

Guest ctrl+alt+del

regulator.....play me in counterstrike. do you use gamespy?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

regulator.....play me in counterstrike. do you use gamespy?

naw....

i play on the Way2Fast server (32 dust all day)

or Cyberhunt SF3

Guest ctrl+alt+del

what are the ip's for those servers? dust is a dope map. im almost always a ct. you should play fy_iceworld, thats a lot of fun if you like close quarters combat. ive gotten way too into cs...ive got some really sweet skins for everything. All my terrorists are the droids from Star Wars episode 1 (the ones fighting the gungans in the field) and my weapon skins are dope as fuck. i also replaced the chicken thats in maps like italy with a goomba from mario brothers. m4a1....best gun ever.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

what are the ip's for those servers? dust is a dope map. im almost always a ct. you should play fy_iceworld, thats a lot of fun if you like close quarters combat. ive gotten way too into cs...ive got some really sweet skins for everything. All my terrorists are the droids from Star Wars episode 1 (the ones fighting the gungans in the field) and my weapon skins are dope as fuck. i also replaced the chicken thats in maps like italy with a goomba from mario brothers. m4a1....best gun ever.

ahaha yea man im also kinda into the cs scene....all my homies are way into that shit...they even do the tournments and are in some of the top clans in my city....they make their own maps, servers, adminmods they are stupid.....dust is cool except its annoying when everyone fuckin camps at the tunnel...ak-47 best gun ever

way2fast- 208.50.34.250:27015

Guest KUKU 1er

now i get it DMX is gay.........now it all makes cents

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by REGULATOR

Y FIDNA YOU AS A FUCKIN GAY ASS BITCH WITH NO PANTIES ON SO FOR EASY ACCESS YOU FUCKIN SHIT NIGGER HOE DICK DONKEY FUCKIN ELPH BREEDING SOCKS FUNGUSUS MOTHERS MOTHERS FAGGOT ASS NIGGERS POPEYES CHICKENS FARMERS FATHERS NIGGERS SLAVE FAGGOT COCK MONGER BLOWING HIPPO/CAMEL FUCKER

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhahAHhaHAHAhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE READ SINCE LIKE 1976

AND IM ONLY 14

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this