Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Chased by animals..

I got chased by a fucking racoon about 10 min ago when i got out of my car to walk inside...

It was standing on the curb looking at me, and then it just starts running at me..i was like wtf?

I ran around the other side of my car and across the lot and into the apartment..(im a pussy like that...i hate wild animals..)

Its still standing on the porch...

If its still there in a min ill get a digital..

Oh by the way, i got a computer and roadrunner in our apartment now...

(got the girls off my back...)

Guest amorphic

In a drunken frenzy i ran full speed into a closed off area where a swan was nesting...

the male swan, sensing danger, immedietely puffed up to the size of dallas and chased after me. I ran. It was scary. There could have been wicked swan biting action.

i can't even walk down my street, at this certain corner, there's a blue jay that'll sweep down from his tree at your ass, and then he'll fly to the telephone wire and go for another run. i always try to swat it out the air, one day im gonna get his ass...

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

pssssh....up here you gotta watch your back for fucking mountain lions, those things are fiesty.....

and MOOSE!!! har har har

Guest ctrl+alt+del

skunks are pretty horrible. ive come pretty close to getting sprayed, but if you just back out theyll calm down. ooooooooooh and when they got run over, you can smell them for miles around.

racoons arnt that bad. in the summer we get families living under our deck. i can sit out there and be 5 feet away from a mother and her 5 little coon babies and they are too busy wrestling and fighting each other to give a hoot about me.

nah seroius there vicious mother fuckers , they stand on their tail and boot you with their feet , not an animal you wanna piss off , ive seen someone get cut bad up by one he pissed off .

it wouldbe like hella mother fuckin funny to see a guy get chased and attacked my a herb of zedbras taht shiet would be funny as a mothe afucka shit!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this