FUCK AUSTRALIA - FUCK AMERICA - FUCK GRAFFITI

graffitiSUX

this is seriously stupid all this crap that is being talked on here right now. americans complaining that the aussies post too much (there are probably 2 pages, if that, worth of aussie posts, yet 20 odd pages of american posts....go figure), and aussies retaliating to stupid statements. this is fucking stupid.

and as for australian graffiti being 'unoriginal' as i have seen a few people boldly state, there are few people in america, or anywhere else for that matter, doing anything new or exciting these days. frankly, graffiti itself is tired, boring and uninspired. and i know that people who have been writing for any extended period of time will agree with me.

this is getting beyond a joke. just be happy that you have new graffiti to look at DAILY (no matter where it fucking comes from), and be glad that our little society has survived this long in light of the measures taken by 'authority' figures to shut us down.

i sincerely hope this has got through to a few people on this board on both sides of the fence. i thank anybody who has read this far for taking the time to listen to my opinions.

now here are a few flix to keep this thread from getting closed.

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/075-11.jpg'>

percs

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/074-20.jpg'>

meter

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/073-17.jpg'>

serval

http://www.graffiti.org/escapism/images/072-21.jpg'>

flint

all images of melbourne australia, from http://graffiti.org/escapism

[This message has been edited by graffitiSUX (edited 09-12-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SERVAL is tight as fuck!

word, i feel your statement. in general i have not liked the stuff from australia, but i realize that for some people it turns their crank, so aussie or american, graff is graff and as is evident by todays proceedings there is already enough hate in the world. FUCK TERRORISM, and fuck the cowards that hijacked the planes and destroyed the world trade center and part of the pentagon. i hate this world enough as it is but that was too much. RIP to all who lost their lives today and my heart goes out to their families and to those working to rescue the survivors.

i like your thread title! very "sitting on the fence!" hahahaha...oh god i'm lame.

my only complaint towrds aussie graf is ivo flooding the bench with ten threads at onece. just put it in one thread, please! i love seiko's work, dmot, phibs and snarl burn the fuck out of half of the american writers out there [i'm mostly referring to the toys, but that's fine..]

snarl's 3d's are the very best i've ever seen.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

when i was waiting for the meter flick to load, i just saw the top 1/4 of it and i was like ok, its another cycle piece, no wait, its a _____ piece...

im not really into that stuff anymore. a lot of it looks the same. do something different with it please.

not to say that i can do better, because i cant. just throwing it out there..

i don't think you read everything i posted, cuz you made some of the points i already did. the fuck australia thing was moe of a joke. enough of that shit. those flicks are bangin'(minus the 3D shit), like i said, i don't care where its from, if its good, its good.

im startin to love servals style...if ya have post some more of his pieces throws whatever...maybe put a big collection togethere and throw it in a different thread...as for some of ignorant fucks hatin on australians... sta taziit...(italian) spelled wrong too but whatever...

austrlia got skill no bullshit. anyone who complains about anyone elses work is a hater, why, cause some fucks cant stand the fact that some people are better then them. graffiti is about evolving we all start at the bottom and work our way to the top.

how can you not like anything that is off the hook....hater?

try living somewhere where you dont see any skill and when you do no matter if its from australia,germany,canada to u.s. you apreciat it.

[This message has been edited by intoxicated (edited 09-13-2001).]

i agree with intox. you'll some great and some purely awful writers in every country you go to. sure, australia's produced some terrible ivo...ahem..writers, but in case you haven't looked around the us...

simply put, ivo and company are a very small representation of aussie graf. VERY small.

------------------

bomb the living bejeepers outta those horses

Archived