POST YOUR HAIRCUT.

Aeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

growing your hair out is overdone now. all these little fucks are running around with shaggy hair. i had it down to my shoulders, it was all about the wings. it flipped out so nicely. but, i needed a job. so i had to cut it. and i dont regret it. not at all. now i see all these kids running around with shaggy hair. all these white jocks wanting to be dan dickau, all the skaters, all the 'i want to be an abercrombie model' kids. i only wish i had cut it into a mohawk for at least a week.

"It dosen't make me look original. Count me out."

You're just as much about image as anyone else.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00219937f00000021.jpg'>

This was the "NIJNA" hair cut but I dont know what happened to the ninja's. Someone needs to fill me in, I got cut off in subscription on their newsletter.

But anyway my hair is very very very black, long, down to the tattoo on my lower back, and layered. It's straight most of the time but wavy when i refuse to straighten it/comb it/ or whatever.

I have a big time thing for shaved heads with the whole goatee/clean beard thing. I don't know, it looks clean, but not... it's really hot though.

I don't know how long i'm gunna grow it. I was supposed to be growing it out for a reason, but my plans fell through.... oh well.

Shampoo and condition, shampoo and condition.

Guest uncle-boy

i have a shaved head.

but not straight razor shaved, i use the #4 attachment on the buzzers.:cool:

Archived