POST YOUR HAIRCUT.

Aeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was tryin to grow my hair out.. then some fucker cut my hair in my sleep.. im fucking pissed. some one will die.

it was down to the shoulders and then shit went down. if i find out who did this they will get stabbed with rusty scissiors in the jugular

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by DATE RAPE

Do it motherfuckers. Do it.

christ you're bored........you come back here to do THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

growing your hair out is overdone now. all these little fucks are running around with shaggy hair. i had it down to my shoulders, it was all about the wings. it flipped out so nicely. but, i needed a job. so i had to cut it. and i dont regret it. not at all. now i see all these kids running around with shaggy hair. all these white jocks wanting to be dan dickau, all the skaters, all the 'i want to be an abercrombie model' kids. i only wish i had cut it into a mohawk for at least a week.

Guest Dyptheria

i don't have a pic, and i can't really describe it, but the girls do like running their hands through it.:king:

Guest socrates

Maybe I'm blind but am I the only one that sees a pumpkin in the middle of the makros picture...maybe i'm going blind

Archived