shouldni shave my legs?

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you're a hairy fucker...that shit is gonna itch!!!

My Girl bought me some Apple Nair for my full body treatment...

For the first week I was miserable, it feels like ants in your pants!

and my legs were always cold.

Originally posted by kode

LOOK I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP MY MAN OUT WOMEN DON'T LOOK AT A MANS LEGS THEY LOOK AT HIS BANK ACCOUNT.YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ALL INTERNET GANGSTER ON ME TUFFY.:D

I'm not trying to be "gangster" or "tuff", i'm just simply pointing out that what you said was stupid. Thats all. Weeeeeeeee.

Originally posted by DEE38

I say do it, only if you promise it wont lead to other things like plucking your eyebrows, then no...

but..

:) do it!

take pics toO!

hey......i get my eyebrows waxed, and i pluck if needed. ;)

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

hell no, thats plain homo!

:lol: word................... what are you a sissy? i got blad calfs hahah the shit is ugly....but the whole other parts of my legs are hairy...if you shave them itll only grow back thicker and nastier....hahaha:crazy:

Originally posted by PHYNE

:lol: word................... what are you a sissy? i got blad calfs hahah the shit is ugly....but the whole other parts of my legs are hairy...if you shave them itll only grow back thicker and nastier....hahaha:crazy:

hes got a point there;)

Shave Your Legs?

Not me, thanks. I'm just hairy like Gawd made me. When I was a young teenager, say 15 or 16, the word "tuff" (spelled like that) was only applied to girls, and it meant "exceptionally attractive and sophisticated." "Tuff" girls were girls that maintained an exceptionally sexy, fashionable appearance. Check out old James Bond movies with Sean Connery. Those girls were tuff, man. Everybody loved James Bond movies back then. Today, I find them embarrassingly immature and unfashionably sexist. My wife is still fond of James Bond. She gets all misty-eyed over the Young Elvis too. And the 1959 Corvette. But what the hell, she has always had a weakness for Marines. Lucky for me.

i seriously dont give a fuck about what men think of it...after all..am i trying to impress men??? nope....im into doing what the ladies want....so ladies (dee, devilush, kristy, etc)...is it better to have pale legs with dark hair, or just pale legs?

pluckin eyebrows- its ok if ur in danger of gettin a unibrow (no shavin it )

shavin leg hair- make sure u have a tan cuz u dont wanna blind people while wearin shorts

and so do girls like guys that have lots of chest hair like james bond ????

i think the real question is should i shave my ass? the ass always gets hairy because its an extention of the leg. i know ive got a whole lot of hair on my ass. I have a feeling my ass will be soon be smooth and hairless.

Originally posted by Klypse

man those inner crack hairs are the ones to look out for. Those are some sensitive mother fuckers! I tried pulling some out once, that shit hurt!!!! i straight cried like a bitch!

fuckin word....why did god even make body hair...its so pointless...imma go get some of that spray on shit....my mom also wants me to get some hair removal for my dad cus he is one hairy peice of shit!!

well if you really think that your legs would look better shaved, then by all means, do it. a lot of people do it. bike messengers....fobs. i see more fobs that do it though. but that's because they like the soft feeling of it. gay?? who knows. kissmyass is mixed and he has the pale legs (well with messengering, he has a bad farmer's tan) but i would prefer the pale legs with the dark hair. so before you shave, you should prolly tan first. pale legs with no hair looks albino.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i kno its kinda girly...but seriously...my legs are fuckin ugly...the hair is so uneven and thin....ooooo the desicions...fuck body hair

shaving ur legs isnt girly.. i know tons of ppl that shave there legs.. or they trim them with those buzzers that hair dressers use.. So u still have some hair but it just thins it out

Archived