i beat somebody up on the 4th of july.

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

well my day was very interesting..i did the family thing,went to the beach with the boys and girls..lit fireworks and drank beer.i ate so much food.

the fireworks show was cool.

the the nightlife came..time for the girls to put on thier faces and get ready to go partying..we went to a pretty "semi-famous" house here in hawaii..one the katch painted thier pool.it was filled with bi-gay people and some gay guy started hitting on me..that was wierd, but he knew i was straight, so he was just having fun...he was pretty cool if anything...

well, we went to check out this club instead..i saw this girl who i love to flirt with and she flirts back, i want her..started hitting up all over the pllace and went to this other club,for some reason we get in free..everywhere.

so i go to this 21 and over club and see all these teenage girls all over the place..saw my friends homeboy thats like 18 and he was getting drunk and havin a great time.this dude was flockin around from girl to girl, "you look good.you look great" it was funny cause it seemed to work for him..i just like to tag in clubs and meanmug chicks..

so me and my homegirl decided to leave..."this is where the action begins"

i was pretty buzzin and like to yell.we get out of the elevator and i started yappin about how i got a blowkob for five bucks.then some military fuck started talk shit..comin up to me sayin,"what?what?!"..very annoying..this guy had 2 other people with him that were thinkin that thier friend is an asshole, trying to get in thier car.my homegirl was tryin to pull me away and this full started callin her bitch and callin me a pussy shittalker..under 12oz bullshit that for me originated in the hawaii thread..i started thinking of all the people that get on my nerves and how this guy was a perfect picture of all of them.

i punched him in the ribs,he didnt like that....i then kicked his knee in which caused him to fall, lookin up at the monster which did this to him. i blasted his face and smacked him like the little bitch he was...my homegirl pulled me away as i made sure his pussy friends didnt try anything stupid.

this was al out exciting for me..i was set free from so many emotions..i was fuckin amped.the whole ride home my homegorl was trippin..i then started to ask her out..she said no of course..i understand why.

i also threw up..but i awake today feeling pretty good.my knuckles kinda hurt and i have a headache,but i think i impressed myself and some others that witnessed the beef.i never thought it would happen..it feels pretty good to get in a fight.

yippie!! :beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

military...:rolleyes: :lol:

should i use the woman's favorite words of all time??

i feel liberated!!!

Guest willy.wonka

lets all get together and stand by the mase and wait for military men to go into the parkin lot and beat them up..

i was partying, and some kid threw a empty bottle on some guys lawn, then this guy runs outta his house and grabs me and slams me into a pick up truck, so i punched him in the face, then all my boys realized what happend.. well it was kinda like that scene from KIDS minus the skateboards

Originally posted by willy.wonka

am i a big asshole now?

by my standards? yea

but i get caught up in the same shit

i try to do like the whole steve segal shit an look at him without sayin a word an shakin my head and walk away

but i get so caught up in the moment instead of playin it cool me an my friends just end up amping eachother up for a good 4 seconds beforehand then shit hits the fan

the worst part is, weve all faught together so many times, its like were a team and shit, if you saw us all scrap together it would like we practice that shit

but anyways, yea its no good, it just asks for trouble but then again, fuck it, if you were kinda drunk an you gave it to him, your an asshole but then again who isnt?

well... besides steve segal

Guest ego trippin

Thats my boy, teach that army sucker how to fight street steez.

If any of you are ever in a fight, simply channel the power of 12 oz through your fists. Instant K.O. I've done it, i swear

Guest ilikeskulls.

good job!...i wish i could do that to my stupid peice of shit nazi republician roommate but that guy is fucking mammoth...roommates that you don't pick suck.

Guest Stapler

Good stuff. I hate cunts that come up out of nowhere and start trouble, I mean it might have wel have been you other wise someone else would have had the pleasure of kicking the shit out of him. Fuck the cunt if you ever see him again run up and smack him again.

Hey willy......are you in Hawaii?.....if so,track down my side-kick MC Terms and tell him I give him a shout out......thanks.....He is staying in Maui,I think.

Archived