Brushing your teeth is cool!

REGULATOR

damn my teeth look like a nelly video...brown all around.....i brush my teeth every morning too...sometimes at night but im a lazy mother fucker....im using this whitening toothpaste but shit aint even working......fuck i hate my ugly teeth

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Retnilps

when i was a kid i never used to brush my teeth. maybe every 6 months when i went to the dentist. now i brush twice a day, but my teeth have always been perfect and white even when i didnt brush. i went 4-5 years with out goin to the dentist and only had 2 cavity. but i think im gonna develop gum diesease but then again my gums dont bleed.

damn, thanks for reminding me.. i've been meaning to brush my teeth for about a week now.. (girlfriend is out.. no real reason to have fresh breath while hangin out with smelly dudes at shows..) i'm one of the lucky perfect teeth people.... so i don't really have to worry..

Guest willy.wonka

i knew a fat girl that wanted to pay me for sex that would smile and blood would trinkle over her teeth...it was pretty gross.

Archived