plastic piz

Guest imported_sofarok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Just Shoot Me Now....

The fact that kids are giving this cat props for those "pieces" is mindboggling to me. No I'm not hating because he's euro, I could give a fuck less. If you got style you got style....And this dude dont..plain and simple. The Time he has execute has nothing to do with it either. I would rather see a well executed throwup or hand than a terribly executed piece with invalid letterstructure. what has it come to?Someone put a put a bullet through my head if you ever catch me accepting some crap like this as legit style...

god u yanks come out with more bollox than i do...

u dont like it cos it's different, something new and better than most of the fr8 writers will ever do. he has a fresh style and a smooth hand so why u fuckin complaining?

The fact that kids are giving this cat props for those "pieces" is mindboggling to me. No I'm not hating because he's euro, I could give a fuck less. If you got style you got style....And this dude dont..plain and simple. The Time he has execute has nothing to do with it either. I would rather see a well executed throwup or hand than a terribly executed piece with invalid letterstructure. what has it come to?Someone put a put a bullet through my head if you ever catch me accepting some crap like this as legit style...

some one put a bullet in his head just cos he sounds like a cunt!

piz is heavy...his letter structure is refreshingly orignial...his colour schemes rock and he does nuff shit!!! myself and most mans i know will give him props on a stick everytime(((and they dont usually even like curvy letters n ting...but piz gets props!!!))) quality+quantity=:king:!!!

i see a piz panel sittin in yard once and was like rahhhhh...walked up 2 the next station and it had been fucked i was like rahhhhh...got on the train looked out the window and see a new trackside by the man and was like rahhhhhhhhhhh!!! dis geeza goes some like a headcase!! and im sure he dont give a fuck bout what some sausage jockey is saying on the net so go eat a dick!!! big up da pizer:D :D

Originally posted by ok

god u yanks come out with more bollox than i do...

u dont like it cos it's different, something new and better than most of the fr8 writers will ever do. he has a fresh style and a smooth hand so why u fuckin complaining?

i think it's his lack of style that people are commenting on.

i think it's his lack of style that people are commenting on.

2 me his style looks pretty much nailed down m8- heres a snippet of wat it says under style in the english dictionary--

A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one's actions and tastes: does things with style. you do speak english dont ya????

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00364878f00000015.jpg'>

london underground-district line :D

eat a big 1

Originally posted by dogbreath

2 me his style looks pretty much nailed down m8- heres a snippet of wat it says under style in the english dictionary--

A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one's actions and tastes: does things with style. you do speak english dont ya????

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00364878f00000015.jpg '>

london underground-district line :D

eat a big 1

why dont you look up wack.

• 3 months later...

Hm .. i got a solution for the whole 'opinion' argument...

State your age ladies! :cool:

Seems very easy to determine who's who.

--

As for this style being wack or not... go out and try to COPY it. Yes.. COPY! I bet you wont get even close!

Thats because this guy seems to have it nicely under his belt...

This is something different/weird/intriguing and catchy at the same time, next to all those similar styles.

So heres a clue: what you need exactly is something new and interesting to look at :cool:

You may not like his style but at least he does have his "own" style!

Admittedly his early Piz stuff borrowed a lot from Hooka's style (the crazy fills, spikes, etc), but now he definately has his own vibe. At least when you see his trains you instantly know "thats Piz" unlike most of the anonymous shit I see every day on this forum.

in regards with what dusty had to say, i second that. i use to look down upon euro graff, but now i see in alot differently, i respect it wether its good or not, alot of the shit over there IS very innovative. alot of writers over here have a euro style, nise, xide, etc. dont criticize these kids becuase you dont like it, they could give 2 shits about what we think just like what they think about us, ever thought of that?

Archived