plastic piz

Guest imported_sofarok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
it really ain`t worth bitchin back to you people who ain`t got a clue about antything else except what happens in your back yard

so fucking true

Re: big perm

Originally posted by SE4_2002

I feel the same way about most of you, ya nah.. When I post a thread up I I couldn`t give a fuck what most of you think cos there`s a lot of youngster`s on hear that don`t know shit, there is a few that I take note and respect i.eJewish Task force , Cheerleader, t.t.boy etc.. So yeah it works both ways..

sadly, i read this board a lot..now that im slowly retiring from graff (adult job = fr8s and chiller spots only...jail = no mo rent $) and its like 30-70. 30 % of the cats range from real up writers with good flicks and interesting commentary. the other 70% are unfathomably suckers. depends on the day you check soemdays are good, like when these cats are on:

JEWISHTF, TTBOY, 16V, SAULGOODE, BIGRIG, CHESTERCOPPERPOT, HOST, AMAZE, 40oz KING, SONIK, RAVEN, PISTOL, ASTISM, AVERAGE WHITE RAILFAN, DITDxCULT, DONNIEFRISCO, SOFAROK, FOX MULDER, FR8OHOLIC, FR8LOVER, GLASS*ETCH, IHATEU (lol somedays..), JOKER, NIC THAMAIRE, PROFESSOR POOPATRONIC (typing that makes me feel like a clown though), SCOTCH WHISKEO, TED WAKOWSKI, EMO THUG, THE LAW, SEEKING< DUSTY, HESHIANDET, BEARDO, etc...

the flix and convo from these heads is enough to keep me checking...and putting up with clowns like "the regulator".

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by mosluggo

not my bag,but props to the guy for painting those trains even though they're probably a lot easier that anything we have over here. But I wouldn't know..

Too true you don't know, so keep quiet in future, rather than talk crap about stuff you don't have a clue about.

^^^it is sad, yes, in the sense that theres a whole generation of lame fucking brats that live this life where they do everything about graffiti EXCEPT actually DO graffiti. so many of the 12oz posters come right home from high school, plug into the net, and read alllllthese threads and piece together this whole vicarious graffiti experience. you READ about bobming stories and chase stories and train stories...you learn about fr8s from the net. your learn about GKAE and JA from the net. you learn about racking from the net.....you sit and bake in the glow o the computer screen, ordering german paint online, and ill markers, and all this CRAP....and never ever paint. youre a fucking nerd at your high school or college...might as well be a role playing magic card geek, the way all these little nuts make graffiti into a bedroom sport.

i get sick and tired of hearing little 16 year olds spout "opinions" on graff, and get mad when they get criticized like : "not EVERYONE had to like GHOST RIS...its my 'opinion" or soem such garbage....every generation of writers before the internet learned by doing, watching, experiencing, or being taught....im some cities, being schooled meant getting clowned or even beat up. now, all you have to do is read 12 oz for like 4 months and next thing you know youre tellin ME what to think about shit....shit aint kosher. the reason i stay coming on here (besides boredom of grownup work) is the few really good heads that i can network with for free, see what writers i admire are doing. all these 100s of shitty 16 yr olds are just like kids running through our legs at the store, and they end up ruining almost every thread by saying some dumb shit or posting some garbage.

so yeh, it is a fucking shame. some of yall need to cut back on your digital tan and experience this culture in 1st person, not download it.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by cheerleader

^^^it is sad, yes, in the sense that theres a whole generation of lame fucking brats that live this life where they do everything about graffiti EXCEPT actually DO graffiti. so many of the 12oz posters come right home from high school, plug into the net, and read alllllthese threads and piece together this whole vicarious graffiti experience. you READ about bobming stories and chase stories and train stories...you learn about fr8s from the net. your learn about GKAE and JA from the net. you learn about racking from the net.....you sit and bake in the glow o the computer screen, ordering german paint online, and ill markers, and all this CRAP....and never ever paint. youre a fucking nerd at your high school or college...might as well be a role playing magic card geek, the way all these little nuts make graffiti into a bedroom sport.

i get sick and tired of hearing little 16 year olds spout "opinions" on graff, and get mad when they get criticized like : "not EVERYONE had to like GHOST RIS...its my 'opinion" or soem such garbage....every generation of writers before the internet learned by doing, watching, experiencing, or being taught....im some cities, being schooled meant getting clowned or even beat up. now, all you have to do is read 12 oz for like 4 months and next thing you know youre tellin ME what to think about shit....shit aint kosher. the reason i stay coming on here (besides boredom of grownup work) is the few really good heads that i can network with for free, see what writers i admire are doing. all these 100s of shitty 16 yr olds are just like kids running through our legs at the store, and they end up ruining almost every thread by saying some dumb shit or posting some garbage.

so yeh, it is a fucking shame. some of yall need to cut back on your digital tan and experience this culture in 1st person, not download it.

WORD, although im giulty of some of that stuff......

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

haha

U guys need to relax! yall take this graff board too dam serious! THIS GUYS REAL THIS GUYS A TOY BLAH BLAH BLAH! the truth is half of you guys have no clue who is who! and everyone is entiteld to an opinion. I dont give a fuck how long or how manny trains u have done! if your shit is wack im going to let you know! as for piz, i aint feeling his style, i think its kinda wack, but the dude is slayin, and im sure he gives two fucks about what people think of his shit! so y are all u dick riders getting soo protective and offended ! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Guest imported_b0b

Re: haha

Originally posted by SOUTH TRAIN

the truth is half of you guys have no clue who is who! and everyone is entiteld to an opinion.

You can tell who is an idiot by what they say and how they say it. So it doesn't amtter if you know who they are or not, they are still an idiot.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it doesn't mean they have to tell everyone their opinion, especially when it is an uninformed, ignorant opinion. I dislike most of the stuff I see in the threads here, but don't say so. I just praise the good stuff I see. Why can't a few more people do that?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

style wise...

i sometimes think american graffiti is like a dog chasing its tail. running in circles, seeing the same shit and doing the same shit. for a long time i didnt like euro graffiti. i respected it, the work, people putting in effort, but stylisticly, i wasnt feeling it. which is is fine, i dont trash it, talk shit or whatever. i did my thing, they do theirs. cool. but as of late, posts like this, and seeing EUROPE's posts and the recent jam in copenhagen i wonder if its graf outside of the US that will save graf. i just see their stuff as more inventive, more imagination, more... i dunno. not to take anything away from the kids in the US, but alot of times, stylisticaly speaking its the same ol, same ol. i wonder if if graf outside our borders is gonna be the cat that distracts us and gets it off and runnin.........

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

haha

You can tell who is an idiot by what they say and how they say it. So it doesn't amtter if you know who they are or not, they are still an idiot.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it doesn't mean they have to tell everyone their opinion, especially when it is an uninformed, ignorant opinion. I dislike most of the stuff I see in the threads here, but don't say so. I just praise the good stuff I see. Why can't a few more people do that?

dawg it's a forum. I thought the hole point was to look at it and speak about it? Other wise it would be a gallery dip shit! And i respect people who can take critisisim , without acting like a lil bitch about it. It's all the dick ridaz in this forum thats fucking it up. Everyone post the same flix, same people, and half of you are posting your own flix! loooooooosers!

HATE ME , BUT YOU CANT OUT PAINT ME! haha

Re: style wise...

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

i sometimes think american graffiti is like a dog chasing its tail. running in circles, seeing the same shit and doing the same shit. for a long time i didnt like euro graffiti. i respected it, the work, people putting in effort, but stylisticly, i wasnt feeling it. which is is fine, i dont trash it, talk shit or whatever. i did my thing, they do theirs. cool. but as of late, posts like this, and seeing EUROPE's posts and the recent jam in copenhagen i wonder if its graf outside of the US that will save graf. i just see their stuff as more inventive, more imagination, more... i dunno. not to take anything away from the kids in the US, but alot of times, stylisticaly speaking its the same ol, same ol. i wonder if if graf outside our borders is gonna be the cat that distracts us and gets it off and runnin.........

know EXACTLY what you mean, well put. it's not like i have _anything_ but respect for just about everyone who's Really out there, doin their thing. but i see a lot of work coming from europe that just floors me. people who have their own distinctive style and are able to get truly loose within it. but blahhhhh on and on. really i just wanted to bump this post up yet again.

i think euro graff is super duper gay... and this shit confirmed that... i know those fools have designer tips and hardcore hip hop color spray cans... but this shit looks like some hello kitty stock tip bullshit... hey don't you guys have some euro graff site you could post this shit on?

Guest imported_b0b

Re: haha

Originally posted by SOUTH TRAIN

dawg it's a forum. I thought the hole point was to look at it and speak about it? Other wise it would be a gallery dip shit! And i respect people who can take critisisim , without acting like a lil bitch about it. It's all the dick ridaz in this forum thats fucking it up. Everyone post the same flix, same people, and half of you are posting your own flix! loooooooosers!

Of course people should speak about it what they see, but they way I see it is that they should make some kind of contribution to the thread. Some 16 year internet writer or general idiot posting "eurotrash sux" is not contributing. Just because they have an opinion, doesn't mean they have to share it with everyone.

Anyway I should drop it all as it will go on forever.

Originally posted by gangster

i think euro graff is super duper gay... and this shit confirmed that... i know those fools have designer tips and hardcore hip hop color spray cans... but this shit looks like some hello kitty stock tip bullshit... hey don't you guys have some euro graff site you could post this shit on?

Nah mate, we just enjoy pissing you yanks off!

Gangsta, Gangsta, Its all about a salary and not about reality....

Guest catwash
Originally posted by •nakone•

alright i just said i liked euro stuff... now i am gettin sick of it... blah

You're in no position to critisize any graf judging by that godawful freight you had on here yesterday

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

thanks mikro...

i just enjoy or appreciate those who think outside of the box. whether its in graf, life, movies, dress, lifestyle, job or whatever. i think as a whole graffiti, as a culture and an art is outside of the box which is one of the reasons i appreciate it. i just see kids outside of the US (i hesitate to say "euro" because i have seen pics of cats in iceland for example that apply to what i say, but arent european) who push the limits, who see letters, structure, connections, fills and the rest on a different plane. not a better or higher plane, but on a different plane. me likeys. enuff of the A2M steez. i like their stuff, i have a sketch that i will paint of A2M steez, but cmon. kids just get STUCK on the latest flavor of the minute, and god knows i can be damn guilty of that too. i get stuck in thinking my letters need to be flipped in certain ways. i like to have other writers sketch my name. not to bite a style or steez, but because i need a fresh point of view. non-US kids do that consistantly. even if it doesnt visually appeal to me, they are still doing it regardless.

Archived