Eating marijuana....

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest symon

I posted this in other thread, but it's all about heating it up first, that's why they make brownies because while it bakes it heats it up releasing the goodness... Or you could just sneak a whole bunch more into your friend's sisters hamburger and watch the fun... It works, but weak as fug

Guest Dyptheria

it needs to be cooked or baked. The heat releases the THC. Hence brownies. i knew another guy that would sautee the bud in his cooking oil before he cooked, kinda like when you put the garlic and onions first.

Guest --zeSto--

POT BROWNIE RECIPE

First, locate all these ingredients...

1 1/2 Sticks (12 TB) Real Butter

1/4 oz weed

4 Squares Bakers Chocolate (unsweetened)

2 cups Sugar

1 teaspoon Vanilla extract

1 cup flour

3 eggs

Step One: Prepare The Butter

1. Put the butter and weed in a pot of boiling water. Let the butter melt completely then let it boil (on a low heat) for about 30 minutes.

2. Remove from heat and pour the whole mixture (water and all) into a glass or other small container. Place this in the freezer until all of the butter rises to the top and solidifies.

Note: If you have a clean syringe or a similar device the risen liquid butter can be sucked out and used before solidifying...if you don't have one, put it in the freezer.

3. Keep the special butter (aka Cannibutter™) and discard the water weed particles.

Step Two: The Chocolate

1. Place the Cannibutter™ and bakers chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and heat it on low till it is completely melted. (Cannichocolate™)

2. Mix the eggs, flour, sugar and vanilla extract into a large bowl. Add the Cannichocolate™. Mix well.

Step Three: Oven to The Fridge

1. Pour into 9 X 13 inch, greased baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Bake 30-35 min. or until a wooden toothpick in the center comes out with fudgy crumbs.

3. Set in fridge to cool.

4. Now cut up the brownies and bake yourself!

----- there ya go! (before this thread gets closed)

It took me 20 seconds to find that recipie online.

Perhaps you should try too. 12oz is not hightimes.. ok ?

i don't think cooking has anything to do with ingesting the thc into your bloodstream. it feels a little more mellow than a bong hit because it takes longer to work its way into your system but you'll still get a buzz. i've eaten pot a few times and it's quite enjoyable, although a nice green garcia vega was always my sweet spot...

Archived