wow I just got hit on

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest me IS cool

Hahaha I find this shit funny cuz it happens to me too. I get hit on by gay guys.

Like a while ago I was in a wedding as the best man for my homeboy. So we ended up going to the Santa Monica Pier with everyone in the ceremony to take photos and while we were there I was being checked out by these two dudes only I didn't notice until my boy old me so.

I'll pass on the meat meal.:yuck:

Originally posted by Zack Morris

whats sad is that happens to me alot...gay men have a thing fo rme and I really don't understand why. I remember once some dude fallowed me for about a mile up the highway just to pull up next to me at a stop light and ask me if I was gay or bisexual and if I was if I was seeing anyone exclusively....I chuckled and said no.

When I worked at the mall gay men would hit on me atleast once a week....I can't get mad because it is someone basically saying "I wouldn't mind fucking you"

lol that happend to me once, i threw my cigerette in his car. lol talk about shocked buahahahaha

Originally posted by Rectum

i kid i know what at a mardi gras parade and a buff gay guy pinched his arse and the kid turned and and cracked him. the gay dude was unphased and knocked the kid the fuck out

thats because the kid was stupid. go for the throat, swift kick to the sotmach, then upper cut to the nuts. thats like a fucking finishing move. they will not be getting up.

I have the best getting hit on story, cuz I'm not sure if the dude was gay or what. But I was going bar hopping with my friend for his 21st and we stopped in this Latino bar, we were the only white people there, just kind of standing around, listening to the music, standing out like wonderbread in a Mexican restaurant. So I ask this lady if the seat next to her is taken and she says no en espanol, so I sit down. A little while later, she leaves and she leaves the end of her tropical drink on the bar right next to me. So being the heterosexual kenieving poor bastard that I am, I take a sip and as I'm doing so I make eyes with this dude across the bar from me. I put the drink down like nothing and start talking to my friend again, then the dude comes over and puts his arm around me, I thought I was going to get the "We don't do that around here, now gimme your wallet," no he said, "you like to drink," yeah yeah, "let me buy you something," I kept refusing till he mentioned Hennessy, and then the bar tipped, "yeah, I'll have one" why not right. A little while later, after buying me and my friend beers he comes over and gives me a napkin with his number on it, "call me for anything" then he points at the girls he was sitting with, "you like girls" I was dumbfounded, yeah, we left a little while later and the girls waved again, I tripped over the carpet.

Originally posted by Rectum

i kid i know what at a mardi gras parade and a buff gay guy pinched his arse and the kid turned and and cracked him. the gay dude was unphased and knocked the kid the fuck out

your an australian so i presume you mean the sydney gay and lesbian mardi gras, if so what the fuck was the kid expecting? kid deserved to get knocked out for acting like a fuckhead.

Archived