wow I just got hit on

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

"Look generally speaking, gay men have good taste. Take it as a compliment that they want to talk to you. You know you've got something going for you."

However... there are fat, nasty, dirty, ugly gay slobs too.

It's a generalization that all gay men think and act like prissy little girls.

I know this dude who looks like a hobo and grew a big funky beard.

He was gay, but wasn't about to make fun of my clothing or try to do makeovers.

Guest Pilau Hands

Hah most definitely...that's the oddest. I think America is now generally comfortable with the idea of feminine gay men. But when you're on the construction site and some giant bear of a man is checking you out, that's when most people are uncomfortable.

^^^^ hella woman i kno (including my own mom) says that alot of gay men they see are so good looking, and that all straight men are fat ugly slobs....which is pretty true...gay men act like girls so they are clean shaven, neat, and girly...so girls like them cus they look more civilized and they are more sissy...meaning they dont act like drunken straight men who run around being slobs....i dont blame women

Guest Stapler

Hahahaha man that same shit happens to a close friend of mine. He works at a supr market and sometimes works on the registers. Cause the phrase [check out chicks] the gay guys see him and wink and ask him personal questions and shit. One time a guy gave him his phone number and said call me later cutey. My friend was about to jump the counter and bash him. It was hella funny cause i had just finished working and was waiting in line to buy my stuff and it happened. My friend now just cuts sick at them.........

Originally posted by REGULATOR

gay men act like girls so they are clean shaven, neat, and girly...so girls like them cus they look more civilized and they are more sissy...meaning they dont act like drunken straight men who run around being slobs...

now thats irony

gay guys always hit on me at the gym

but i guess its just cause im so damn sexy

i dunno after i tell them i dont swing that way they always act kinda embarrased

i feel bad for them but hey what am i supposed to do?

Originally posted by cmeup

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your coming up on my 'fag dar'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Coming from the kid who kinged the Homosexual Undertones thread....

I think you've got 12oz homo on lock... especially with a name like "Tease"

Originally posted by got tha feva

i think gay guys like the idea of showing a young male "the way"

You make it sounds like one of those tear jerker movies, you know the ones about the kid with no money who's parents die from gang violence and the kid has to learn "The way" of the streets to survive... and like in the end the kid ends up getting a nike shoe deal and becoming rich.. yea like that.

Archived