raiding mini marts.

Guest greedy mars

Guest greedy mars

by far the best thing ive done all week.. me and 6 other dudes. the guy was working the counter was tired as fuck.. and looked stoned. so being the idiots we were one person just grabbed shit and boom out the door.. then we all did the same.. woop wooooooooooooooooot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria

i remember this one evening after band practice, me and all the band members showed up to circle K and all the workers were stoned and hanging out in front, laughing their asses off, and nobody was in the store. they looked at us, and said, while still laughing, "you guys got 60 seconds, go in and grab anything you want" it was really funny, we just raided the place, and had drinks, snacks, beer, everything lasted all week. made all our practices way more enjoyable. thats all.

Originally posted by Dyptheria

i remember this one evening after band practice, me and all the band members showed up to circle K and all the workers were stoned and hanging out in front, laughing their asses off, and nobody was in the store. they looked at us, and said, while still laughing, "you guys got 60 seconds, go in and grab anything you want" it was really funny, we just raided the place, and had drinks, snacks, beer, everything lasted all week. made all our practices way more enjoyable. thats all.

righteous indeed!

this is some crazy wonderful shit.

i found out about that kind of anarchy just last week... 30 guys bum rushing a store, grabing this and thats. I never witnessed anything like that or did that myself, i think its because my friends are all pussies but if i had 30 other Me's, i would glady take the following:

All the 40's Esp. Mickeys&Old E's

All cases of Coronas

All hard liquor behind the counter esp. the jack ds, jose cuervo, and crown royals.

A whole stash of rollling paper (word)

Some prok grinds for the fam

A shit load of burritos

Recess Piecess till my heart combusts

Condoms of all sizes to make balloon animals

Beer beer beer

and some hot cheetos with cream cheese too.

hahahahah this brings back memories of grade 11.

we must have raided that store so many times, actually my buddies rollerblade from grade 6 came in real handy sometimes.

you can get a felony for a grab and go?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

We used to always bust into Dairy Queen coz thet left the kitchen doors open at lunch time. But then we found out there's not a whole lot you can do with 8 boxes of chocolate Dips......

thanks for reminding me that the blood content in my cholesterol stream is getting too high...I'm off to DQ for some chickenfingers.

We used to always bust into Dairy Queen coz thet left the kitchen doors open at lunch time. But then we found out there's not a whole lot you can do with 8 boxes of chocolate Dips......

the one on elbow? we used to go there at lunch too, mad pickle racing on the windows.

That place was just fucked up period. Most ghetto DQ in the city........

One time we were sitting there and this car pulls right up to those back doors. This guy jumps out wearing a ski mask and we all think he's going to rob the place. Anyway, he comes in, heads straight for the freezer, and grabs an ice cream cake, and runs out. The italian guy runs out after him, yelling and swearing as the car speeds away.....

It was damn funny :D

That place was just fucked up period. Most ghetto DQ in the city........

One time we were sitting there and this car pulls right up to those back doors. This guy jumps out wearing a ski mask and we all think he's going to rob the place. Anyway, he comes in, heads straight for the freezer, and grabs an ice cream cake, and runs out. The italian guy runs out after him, yelling and swearing as the car speeds away.....

It was damn funny :D

^^^^ AHAHHAHAHAHA EL LOCO

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahahahah this brings back memories of grade 11.

we must have raided that store so many times, actually my buddies rollerblade from grade 6 came in real handy sometimes.

you can get a felony for a grab and go?

damn....rollerblades helped me in alot of felonies as well.

no joke.

Archived