Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KillYurSteel

what the fuck is goin on here

did you all know that theyve ruled the pledge of alligance un-constitutional because it says one nation under god....what is your thoughts on this?

Guest greedy mars

bush can suck my dick

Guest Dyptheria

sounds great. now kids can use thier own minds and decide for themselves if they love their government, rather than being brainwashed every morning in school.

thats fuckin weak.

big fucking deal. we said it for a few years. then stopped around 4th grade. big shit. it say's God,. boo fuckin hoo.

Guest willy.wonka

"lets kill GOD"

not me.

Originally posted by Pistol

thats fuckin weak.

big fucking deal. we said it for a few years. then stopped around 4th grade. big shit. it say's God,. boo fuckin hoo.

exactly. you dont have to belive in it to say it

i mean half the kids were picking there noses and eating boogers, 1/4 weren't saying shit and holding middle finger over there heart. just don't say it but don't take it to court and make a big deal over it.

the father said he took it to court to save his young daughter from having to say God and interfere with her, i mean his beliefs and protect her from retribution from other kids if they noticed she wasn't singing. huh so lets take this to the supreme court and make my daughter the center piece.

father of the year

i think that the pledge of alligance is rediculous i mean why would you pledge yourself to a country if you dont want to dont get me wrong i know how lucky we are to have the freedoms we do but the pledge of alligance is pointless im glad they got rid of it.

Originally posted by Dyptheria

sounds great. now kids can use thier own minds and decide for themselves if they love their government, rather than being brainwashed every morning in school.

i agree. and although i dont believe in god myself, i think that there are far MORE important reasons to do away with the pledge than 'god'.

liberty and justice for all?

kill off indians. take land.

slavery.

we were long overdue on civil rights.

we were long overdue on womens' rights.

etc. etc. etc.

the father said he took it to court to save his young daughter from having to say God and interfere with her, i mean his beliefs and protect her from retribution from other kids if they noticed she wasn't singing. huh so lets take this to the supreme court and make my daughter the center piece.

father of the year

no he didn't, he's repeatedly said that this IS NOT about his daughter, she has nothing to do with his legal battle. He started by trying to get 'In God We Trust' taken off the money but quickly realized that it was a much bigger battle than the pledge, so he brought the pledge case to set precedent and build a foundation for his money suit...

this sort of ignorance is what you end up with when you get your news from Ruprt Murdock...

On another note, I totally agree with him, that shit wasn't part of the original pledge, or our money, until the mid-50's. The mandate that led to the legislation including the questionable phrases came DIRECTLY from Sen. Joe McCarthy's desk. It was meant to solidify our cold war position by drawing a line between the US and the USSR.

The message being: "They are godless heathens, we are morally predestined by God to rule." Eisenhower's quote when he signed the document was something like: "We can take encouragement from the fact that now American kids will pledge their allegiance to the Allmighty everyday."

Seems like a pretty blatant endorsement of christianity by a government that is constitutionally barred from endorsing religion...

Originally posted by Armenhammer

i agree with pistol, this is very weak.

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Dyptheria

shut the fuck up

sorry

Guest uncle-boy

thats fuckin weak.

word.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by THEdude

shut the fuck up

sorry

i take you're one of those brainwashed

Guest THEdude

kids are not being brainwashed by the Pledge of Alligiance.

they should be proud of being American

they should ban Darwin out of schools, that's being brainwashed.

believing we came from monkeys.... come on.

Guest Dyptheria

"should be proud"

that means you're deciding for them, telling someone how to think, and how to feel=brainwashing.

we need to teach children rational thinking so they can think for themselves and decide if they love this country or not.

don't even get me started on the stupidity of creationism. your ignorance makes you closer to a primate than a thinking human being

Originally posted by THEdude

believing we came from monkeys.... come on.

is it me? Or are creationist too arrogant to belive the we evolved from something as lowly as a monkey? I mean we are all primates with opposable thumbs and smarter than most other animals.....

I see no similarites at all....

Originally posted by Armenhammer

i agree with pistol, this is very weak.

ME TOO:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this