fuck terrorist bullshit

freeze

hey klypse - you just said that in order to solve this whole deal the countries ivolved need to sit down and talk to figure shit out...i couldn't control my laughter kid. this reminds me of when you're in an argument with your bitch, the shit isn't going to work. and need it be brought up again that these towel head mother fuckers have been "sitting down and talking" since the 1960's. if you can't get shit figured out in half a fucking century the shit isn't going to get figured out...and then to drag my country into it, fuck you i hope your whole god damned desert becomes my parking lot...and fuck you when you get pissed off that our misguided missiles hit your civilians...DO NOT FUCK WITH THE UNITED STATES CUZ YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED WITH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, ps. i think that america has it's game face on and that's what's pissing all of you little bitches off...you can't handle what a true game face entails. laters kids, go paint a wall and let the big boys take care of the shit that's going to allow you to continue to paint those walls without the threat of a suicide bomber fucking your shit up royally.

Guest Daddy_Screw
Originally posted by Pistol

All countries please bomb the us constantly.

We won't do a thing.

But please stop after because it's not nice and we are all human beings.

peace.

anyone ever hear the theory the US did it (9-11) to themselves,~ some big insurance scam...

America's demise began a long time ago and has recently been getting worse with the downfall of major corporations like Enron.so its about to get rough.:)

Originally posted by freeze

the only reason we stick our nose in other people's business is because if we don't mother fuckers start flying planes into our buildings because we didn't help them solve their little bitch ass problem...need i remind you that the united states mother fucking gave osama bin laden all the training and military knowledge that he has. fuck him and every other mother fucker for using it against us. if it weren't for the united states russia would've taken over all of afghanistan in 1979, so yeah, we take care of shit.

holy shit youre a stupid fuck! hahahahaha. the only reason the states backed afghanistan back then was because oil was crucial to the cold war and they didnt want russian pipes running through afghanistan. the US put the taliban in power because they didnt give a fuck about afghanistan as long as russia wasnt there. they still dont give much of a fuck about those terrorists. they just used that as an excuse to take over afghanistan and run pipes through and spread their so called democracy. do you know how many of those guys the states let go? they dont give a fuck about them. and the only reason the states got attacked was precisely because they stick their nose in other peoples business. caugh muslims caugh. palestine in particular. the US didnt give a fuck when the taliban was terrorising all the afghanistans and now they act like they give a shit. fuck republicans and fuck you.

Guest socrates

It's really funny how little you kids know about what you are talking about. Do any of you have any training in the field of midddle east studies, no, but I do.Masters degree representing...All of this "terrorism" didn't start in the early ninties it started a lot earlier than that. also why is it called "terrorism", just because one wages their by filing a document with a congress and the other side just attcks either way it ends in dead people, in my belief the victims of WTC were casualties of war. That is all the knowledge I will drop on you fronow but I leave with this..Einstien did many great things in his life but the one thing that he always wanted to see was a ONE world government, what do yall 12ozer's think of that idea???

ill second that we are constantly in other ppls businesses man just look at the gulf and viet wars it was none of our business and before sept 11th all that goddamn peace shit in mid east

well anyway i think most of u are ignoring the real problem here and that is who really is behind sept 11th i know bin laden didnt do it and i think any american who can still use his half of a brain that is not saturated by beer and fast food will use that brain and figure out the picture that has been revealed to the public of the us i mean face it the real crisis here is that we are in a depression we dont know it yet but we are just wait a few years youll all see i mean the economy is plummiting the stock market is down do i have to speak further i guess i dont but i will now if u still have some more brain cells left over from lets talk about the whole sept 11th what about the goddamn pentagon what the fuck happend there im sure that if u were on this last yr u read the thread about the bomb well that got me convinced personally i know and not think know that the real problem here is oil that is why america is at war we cannot nuke afghanistan because of oil that is why this war is happening and that is why the whole wtc tragedy bullshit happend u may follow the rest of ur douche redneck buds and blame bin ladin for this but im telling u he is not behind this and though he runs a terrorist network he is not even close to being in the whole picture the real conspirators are well within this country the only reason bin ladin was framed here is because he tried to bomb wtc before but really kmon ppl how many of u think that bin ladin is behind this and if its more that the guy who started this thread i am really ashamed for my culture and my country

Originally posted by freeze

hey klypse - you just said that in order to solve this whole deal the countries ivolved need to sit down and talk to figure shit out...i couldn't control my laughter kid. this reminds me of when you're in an argument with your bitch, the shit isn't going to work. and need it be brought up again that these towel head mother fuckers have been "sitting down and talking" since the 1960's. if you can't get shit figured out in half a fucking century the shit isn't going to get figured out...and then to drag my country into it, fuck you i hope your whole god damned desert becomes my parking lot...and fuck you when you get pissed off that our misguided missiles hit your civilians...DO NOT FUCK WITH THE UNITED STATES CUZ YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED WITH.

First off i said, sit and take a look. Its a fucking expression for open your fucking eyes you dickhead. I swear to god, if you had the sack enough to tell me your address, id go to the trailer park you stay at and slap some sense into you. Yous a statistic son. Go back to watchin Will & Grace you faggot. I cant believe you dont understand how damn stupid you are by what everybody else has said. WAR IS TERRORISM you dumb ass.

Kabar I thought you of all people would be open minded about this, and no diss man i respect your views and the thought behind it. But arent we are just playing the part of the bully, sure the bully is the strongest and everyone wants to be on his side cause he is powerful. But where does this shit end. America needs to grow the fuck up. We start shit and when people retalliate we fuck them up with our military strentgh. You keep boasting about how strong we are, and everyone wants to be on our side. Who the fuck cares about that shit, man, its not a popularity contest. The little guy is always going to rely slick underhand methods to fuck the bully over. Is the right thing to do? Is it the only thing to do? Its not like this shit happened overnight man, afghanistans public has been getting fucked in the ass for years.

Guest Daddy_Screw
Originally posted by Klypse

Yous a statistic son. Go back to watchin Will & Grace you faggot. I cant believe you dont understand how damn stupid you are by what everybody else has said. WAR IS TERRORISM you dumb ass.

glad someone finally came out with it

What a great example of brainwashed youth that were created post september 11'th. Who fail to reckognize that we kill tons over pure greed. In the past years we gave the taliban a million dollars to prosicute opeum farmers. What was that million dollers used for? It was used for TERRORISM. On Americans and on there own people. We did not care because our fanatical anti-drug obsession came first. Now September 11th happens and everyone fucking loves there capitalist government, ignorant white supremisists go out and kill Sehks because they look like muslims and now all of a sudden muslims are our enemys. We misguide bombs and terrorize more innocent people, but that is long forgotten because we are so kind to drop our capitalist food out of a fucking plane so no one really cares. We can give out capitialist clothing to kids so no one really fucking cares, but they are in the long run being fucked, by what started this. Greed... 5000 people died on September 11th, yet three times that die a week in Basra, Iraq because NATO misguides there neuclear waste which forms to be uranium, and that Uranium fucking kills kids. FUCK WORLD TRADE, FUCK THIS SICK FORM OF NATIONALIST PROPAGANDA, FUCK YOUR RIGHT WING POLITICS. Go jump of a building.

if the US wasnt backing sharon, sharon wouldnt be invading palestine and puting muslims in camps and shit. muslims get pissed when someone fucks with their islamic nation. also, the US rallied up troops in iraq to rebel against hussein(sorry im im stoned and i cant spell) and then abandond them so people in the middle east really dont like the states very much. i still think bin laden should be shot by firing squad and anyone involved in terrorist bombings, but we still dont need to be doing shit to cause countries to hate us. we dont need oil and we would be better off without it. weve had the technology for clean energie sources for years but the oil companies bought hte rights to it and of course they dont want an alternative energy source until they milk all the money they can from fossil fules. and what family owns a shitload of oil? the bush family! and theyre fuckin stoked that they have control of afghanistan now and dont give a flying fuck about keeping the world safe. bush is fuckin evil, bin laden is evil. the united states fucks upa lot more peoples lives than the taliban. the only fuckin thing america and americans care about is money and wanting to always have the newest shit. and theyre willing to fuck over anyone to make sure they get it. half the population of the world is muslim. if all muslims joined together, the united states wouldnt win this war. i definitely think the states is better than a muslim dictatorship but theyre pretty fucked up to.

you know what, fuck you all. you're right, i live in a trailer park -- good call on that one dipshit :rolleyes: and again, you're right, i have no education whatsoever. you all may not agree with a damn thing i say and that's cool with me. you all attempt to live in your little world utopia that's never going to fucking exist. bottom line, the single most powerful man in the entire fucking universe, the president of the united states, agrees with my ass, so basically i don't give a shit what all yall think, what i believe should happen is happening, so fuck you i win. laters.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? no one said shit about a utopia, If its one thing we all agree on, its how fucked up the world is. How can you think that killing innocent people, bombing and pissing other countries off is going to make peace? Honestly man, if you know what you are talking about, i want to hear your opinion.

i think anyone who calls middle eastern people "towelheads" automatically loses my attention. how stupid are you?

BOMB ALL THE TOWELHEADS DUDE THEY'RE STUPID AND WORTHLESS LET'S PAVE THE MIDDLE EAST AND MAKE A BIG FOOTBALL FIELD!!!

klypse - i never said that bombing the fuck out of anyone was going to make peace...i'm just getting the impression that everyone else holds the opinion that if the US didn't retalliate after 9/11 or in any other situation for that matter, we would've never been attacked. personally i think that's a load of horse shit and believe that if anyone even thinks of fucking with the united states we should make an example out of them to show the world that you do not fuck with the united states. i just took everyone's "let's all agree to not bomb each other" opinion to be utopic, that's all.

and mr. mang - i'm not racist...never have been and never will be...unless you fuck with me or my country, then yes, i might get a little personal. i've got plenty of middle eastern friends from school and it's sort of a running joke that we've got going on to toss out the racial slurs every once in a while. i probably shouldn't have brought it up in here, sorry.

its all good man, we all have thrown our fair share of racial slurs.

i'm just getting the impression that everyone else holds the opinion that if the US didn't retalliate after 9/11 or in any other situation for that matter, we would've never been attacked.

Im not saying that we shouldn't attack a country that fucks with us. what im saying is that we fueled this chaos, you understand what im talking about when I say fueled right?

personally i think that's a load of horse shit and believe that if anyone even thinks of fucking with the united states we should make an example out of them to show the world that you do not fuck with the united states.

Yes, but if other countrys have to abide by these rules to not fuck with the U.S., shouldnt the U.S. not fuck with any country either? If so then the the U.S. fucked up by starting this chain reaction by sticking its nose in others business for the sake of greed. Now doesn't this give the other nation the right to make an example out of the U.S.? Im not saying what they did is right, but these were the actions of a few. I as well as many others are not even sure that these terrorists were even acting on the behalf of afghanistan. Maybe they could have handled the situation differently and not killed thousands, but don't you agree that the U.S. was begging for some kind of attack. You have to understand we've been fucking these people, 10x more than they could have ever done to us, for decades.

i just took everyone's "let's all agree to not bomb each other" opinion to be utopic, that's all.

I agree this is not the answer, something has to be done for the thousands that died. But killing civillians and fucking the nation is not the answer. And believe it or not, we are taking so much advantage of this war, this is exactly what that oil tycoon Bush wants. But at the same time something has to be done for the thousands of deaths middle easterners suffer because of the U.S. form of terrorism (which is far worse, and has been going on for decades longer).

Im not saying lose all the faith in your country, but its hateful and ignorant thinking that plagues us all.

Damn I sound like some hippy nigga preaching world peace. Well anyway thats my outlook son, you are entitled to yours.

there are definitely a few people out there that deserve a good lynching for 9-11, but the US isnt even putting that as their first priority. oil is still first. why are they going to be in afghanistan for way longer than they need to? no, not to get rid of some petty, third world thugs; to put in oil pipes so they can keep milking the earth for every penny they can scrounge and steal so they can have another couple trillion dollars because 10 trillion isnt quite enough to buy outer space. what the fuck! you guyes are preaching like the US is actually doing something heroic. theyre cleaning up a pest that they created and didnt give a shit about till they started bothering us. the taliban has been terrorizing long before 9-11 because of the US putting htem in power but they did nothing until they got attacked. boo fuckin hoo. its sad that all those people died! i am sincerely saddened by that. but what the fuck does the US expect? and the citizens of hte US all cry like bitches thinking they didnt do anything to the rest of the world and theyre so fuckin innocent. BULLSHIT!!!! youre all sitting their with the latest computer equipment and your new echo clothing because we live in a country drivin by comsumerism. people are dying across seas because people in the US find it too troubling to turn off the tv or a light or the sterio or the heater or walk down the street instead of driving a couple blocks or buy an SUV that gets 12 miles to the gallon and drive around by themsleves all day. get a fuckin clue you idiots! the rest of the world doesnt live this way. amercans are wasteful, greedy, lazy fucks who are draining the rest of the world so they dont have to change their inefficient lifestyles. we dont fuckin need fossil fuels. thousands, THOUSANDS of small pacific island countries (with their very own languages and cultures) are going to be under water in a matter of years, if theyre lucky, decades, because the US wont cut their CO2 levels which is very possible to do. sure, the huge oil, timber, car corporations would lose shitloads of money and maybe they would have to settle for only having ten vacations homes throughout the country and 6 personal yachts instead of 15, but millions of peoples lives would change for hte better. oh well though, its too hard to turn off a light or walk or ride a bike. fuck your pathetic whiny ass and fuck all the rest of you stupid cocksuckin americans who are so fuckin helpless and bitchy and rediculously lazy and excessive/exhorbitant. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! you dont want to be bombed? get involved in helping other people instead of just worrying about having a PS2 god damnit!!!!

i was truly saddened to see how 911 did not open americas eyes to the fucked up shit.I mean I know the media's propaganda machine was bookin overtime but fuck, Id think people would be so deeply affected that they would study up on the state of the world(not the disney one on nbc).But sadly it made a country full of brainwashed morons.Im finally glad the pussy ass liberals came out of their hiding places lately to attempt to enlighten everyone else in our country but I sadly feel it is too late. Its amazing how people in this board can understand extremely complicated logistics of a marker or graffiti but cant understand basic truths, like if the US keeps fucking people over(politicians,not you and me) theylbreed resent and start fucking us back. I find it weird to argue with an intelligent person who obviously well read,but cant decipher basic truths in our world. I used to fuck around at a site called deadarab.com to clown those hicks and it was amazin how conservatives will dodge and mutate your words to escape obvious realities once shit is broken down. Like thinkin that if you criticize the US's actions youre somehow dissing the victims of 911.What is really dissing the victims is the way our leaders are behaving and using this atrocity to further their own personal agendas and financiers.

i hear you. people are seriously too worried about superficial things to even put the effort into finding out whats going on. if they take the time to read up on things theyll miss the party. or they act like the world would end if red meat wasnt available. stupid shit. eating meat is destroying our world and our health. i dont care what any of those carnivorous redneck fucks try and say about people who arent for eating red meat. theyre fuckin morons. i used to eat red meat all the time until about a year ago. not because i dont like it and not because im worried about my health in the least. because the beef industry is one of hte biggest fuckin rapists of this world besides big oil and timber. did you know it takes 70,000 gallons of water and 200 sq ft of land to produce 1 (yes one) lb (no, not a cow. one pound) of beef. and cows pollute likea motherfucker! i just wont buy the shit anymore. ill eat it once in a while if im at a bbq or on a long trip and theres nothing really to eat except it for a long time. but other than that, red meats a no no for me and should be fore everyone else. having these views has nothing to do with being liberal; it has to do with being educated. ive talked to plenty of concervative right wing people who know their shit too. of course they have some fucked ideas too but they still know what time it is for the most part. especially in other countries besides the US. seriously, picture america if all of the sudden beef wasnt available. people would go crazy. tons of countries throughout the world do fine without red meat and a lot of other things. americans flip about things they dont even need. they think if they cant get what they WANT the worlds going to end. theyre fuckin brats. spoiled, ignorant, lazy, whiny, greedy, wasteful brats. fuck em. live and learn. if htey think they can kill off the rest of the world to keep satisfying their desires at the expense of billiions, fuck em. theyre going to get whats coming to them. and i feel sorry for them because they dont even know why its happening. pathetic!

Propaganda is a Two-Way Street

The United States isn't doing anything to harm anyone, other than to continue to attempt to preserve the lifestyle that we prefer, and to preserve the lifestyle that EVERYBODY ELSE ON EARTH ENVIES AND DESIRES. If anybody needs to catch a clue, it's the hundreds of thousands of people who get all upset and accusing at the U.S., and have NEVER been overseas to see how absolutely, completely FUCKED UP the rest of the world is. WE DON'T OWE THEM A GODDAMNED THING. If the situation in their country is so bad, let them stay right there in Bangladesh or Somalia or IRAQ and improve it. What? They're too poor and too ignorant to improve it? But that's our fault, right? Bullshit, I'm not buying that. If the rest of the world is so concerned about pollution and the environment, let's see what they are doing about it. Answer: Not a fucking thing. I've been to Japan---they slaughter whales for sushi and pump human shit STRAIGHT INTO THE OCEAN, not a mile from public beaches. I've been to Europe--their rivers are among the most polluted on earth. The pollution in their cities is every bit as bad as in the U.S. I've been to the Phillipine Islands. Kids run the streets covered in dirt, nobody has any interest in birth control, you can buy any drug known to man in every bar in Olongapo, and 14-year-olds are being pimped out by their own families.

In Fiji, native Fijians throw EVERYTHING on the ground as soon as they finish eating it, drinking it, smoking it, whatever. They are absolutely without any social conscience. Drunkeness and domestic violence and brutality are a way of life. The kids cut school, the teachers seem like they could not care less, and the cops are the biggest crooks in town. It's like Hell, only with 100% humidity and 100 degree heat, and palm trees.

I don't buy this "Americans are the cause of all the world's problems because we are so lazy and greedy" shit for one SECOND. This is absolutely the greatest place on earth I've ever found to live. Anybody that doesn't love our country is sure welcome to live elsewhere. EVERYBODY arrives here with their hand out. But we are the ones that are so bad , right? BULLSHIT. Don't like it here? Well what's keeping you here? We live in a "global village" right? Feel free to enjoy the blessings of liberty in some place more suited to your tastes, fellas. According to you guys, we suck SO BAD that everybody else must be better than us, right? Good luck, and God speed. But you know what? "You'll be back." And with a new attitude, too.

P.S. Don't get caught tagging in Singapore--they will beat your ass bloody with a cane for "malicious mischief." Spit on the ground--you'll get a $300 fine. Chew chewing gum in public? Another $300. Get sick in China? Your family has to pay for clean water, and provide you with around-the-clock nursing care. No family? Gee, you're fucked. Have a good vacation.

Kabar> not everyone wants YOUR way of life. YOU think its the best, but not everyone does, they dont want to lay on a couch with a magnum 44, some busch light and a bag of potato chips and watch the rams play the stars. your way of life isnt what everyone wants.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

Kabar> not everyone wants YOUR way of life. YOU think its the best, but not everyone does, they dont want to lay on a couch with a magnum 44, some busch light and a bag of potato chips and watch the rams play the stars. your way of life isnt what everyone wants.

I think Ka-Bar's point is, in America, you don't have to want his way of life, you can have any way of life you choose... it is this freedom of choice that makes is different from 90% of the world... it's also this freedom the soldiers are out there fighting to protect...

TT Boy

You're right, and I'm not asking them too. But here in THIS country, I have a right to live HOWEVER I PLEASE. If I wanted to go live in West Palm Beach and suck dick all day, I could. If I wanted to be an opera singer, and live in New York City, I could. If I wanted to live out in West Texas and herd cows around all day, or work on oil derricks or own a strip club, or open a ashram, I COULD. Can you say that about anywhere else on earth? NO. You can't. I've been there. I didn't like it. But feel free to go check it out and send back your opinion. Believe me, their way of life will shock and disappoint you. You think the U.S.. is so bad? Bullshit. This is Paradise. You just can't see it.

(Thanks, Smart, you got one off before I could reply.)

Archived