fuck terrorist bullshit

freeze

Guest Canadiano

KB's first comment...

I guess I shouldn't be typing this, but that is a completely ignorant view, it seems. I suppose you talk not of the typical Etats-Unis stereotypical citizen. I see someone who won't clean up after themselves in the park. I picture someone who is too ignorant to realize how different subspecies work together to prove that this planet is a living organism, not an orb that consists of nations/boundaries that are completely free of one another. No offense, I guess I didn't read what you wrote well enough, but I felt a sense of a "don't look at me" mentality all over it. We should ALL look at ourselves. Canadian, Brasili, American, Indian, Japanese, whatever. Yes, I love to make fun of those boys who hate on the states 'cuz it's fun and easy. The states is a great nest of capitalism where it thrives. Unfortunately, it is a perfect example of a place where simple minded humans band together in a fight for nothing but money. Geez, my argument for no cause means nothing....shit. Oh yeah - I ain't gonna start shit, but the Americans are responsible for creating a lot of third world nations purposefully.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Canadiano

(before anyone else could, hopefully) - Canada has a much higher standard, honestly. No amount of flag waving will sway my opinion.

Re: TT Boy

Originally posted by KaBar

You're right, and I'm not asking them too. But here in THIS country, I have a right to live HOWEVER I PLEASE. If I wanted to go live in West Palm Beach and suck dick all day, I could. If I wanted to be an opera singer, and live in New York City, I could. If I wanted to live out in West Texas and herd cows around all day, or work on oil derricks or own a strip club, or open a ashram, I COULD. Can you say that about anywhere else on earth? NO. You can't

Canada, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, Japan, South Korea, Austria, Switzerland, Greece....shall I go on??

Guest Canadiano

Re: Re: TT Boy

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Canada, Great Britain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Australia, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Spain, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, Japan, South Korea, Austria, Switzerland, Greece....shall I go on??

biggups!

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Pistol

this shit is still going on. if all you conspiricy theorists, blame America kids were around before we'd all be speaking German right now.

you weren't the only ones fighting. You came in late, and you seem to have a blind hatred towards the Krauts. Relatively (and I emphasize 'relative'), the Nazis were being noble. Sure, Eisenhower was supreme commander or whatever of the invasion, but don't you dare think that it was just the americans. You can extract as much information as you want from such sources as "Pearl Harbour", but the "war" was going on before that attack in 1941.

Originally posted by Smart

South Africa?

South Africa is probably the mos stable country in Africa. It's a lot like the US, really, where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer....

Maybe Egypt is the most stable, add them to the list.....

Re: TT Boy

Originally posted by KaBar

You're right, and I'm not asking them too. But here in THIS country, I have a right to live HOWEVER I PLEASE. If I wanted to go live in West Palm Beach and suck dick all day, I could. If I wanted to be an opera singer, and live in New York City, I could. If I wanted to live out in West Texas and herd cows around all day, or work on oil derricks or own a strip club, or open a ashram, I COULD. Can you say that about anywhere else on earth? NO. You can't. I've been there. I didn't like it. But feel free to go check it out and send back your opinion. Believe me, their way of life will shock and disappoint you. You think the U.S.. is so bad? Bullshit. This is Paradise. You just can't see it.

(Thanks, Smart, you got one off before I could reply.)

first off, im canadian.

i agree with the whole you can do what you want there, but really, there are plenty of countries where that is possible. im just disgruntled at the americanization of so many countries, i mean you can go to mcdonalds in europe, who the fuck would do that? im just sick of seeing a new dennys on the corner, when the mom and pop restaraunt that cooks the best food youll ever eat goes under because of a fucking mcdonalds. alot of people dont want the american way of life in their country, they like their culture and they dont want to become american. i just think that all the corporations should stay in america, theyve got enough fat slobs to make them wealthier so why cant they leave the rest of the world alone. i can tell you one thing, when im off seeing the world, i sure as fuck wont be shopping at kmart and eating at the mcdonalds in spain.

this shit is still going on. if all you conspiricy theorists, blame America kids were around before we'd all be speaking German right now.

If the Japanese hadn't bombed you you'd have just sat back and watch the rest of the world get their ass kicked.......

Originally posted by Canadiano

Relatively (and I emphasize 'relative'), the Nazis were being noble.

uh, are you trying to say the Americans are worse than Nazis? Relative to WHAT? See, there's a fundamental duality inherent in comparison...

Originally posted by Canadiano

you weren't the only ones fighting. You came in late, and you seem to have a blind hatred towards the Krauts. Relatively (and I emphasize 'relative'), the Nazis were being noble. Sure, Eisenhower was supreme commander or whatever of the invasion, but don't you dare think that it was just the americans. You can extract as much information as you want from such sources as "Pearl Harbour", but the "war" was going on before that attack in 1941.

you fucking moron.it was a light hearted statement. I hate Germans? please. By Germans I was speaking on the sieg heil hitler kill all jews Germans. Without US intervention I seriously doubt the allies would have won the war at least not that soon.

South Africa is probably the mos stable country in Africa. It's a lot like the US, really, where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer....

Maybe Egypt is the most stable, add them to the list.....

Yeah, SOuth Africa is so stable that they have a car on the market that will shoot 4 foot flames out the sides to repell throngs of would be car jackers... and it's not about 'stability' it's about 'opportunity'...

Guest Canadiano

uh, are you trying to say the Americans are worse than Nazis? Relative to WHAT? See, there's a fundamental duality inherent in comparison...

Sorry, but I'm not the most superb linguist. I suppose instead of a reference to relativism, I should rather say subjectively. Does that make more sense? I mean that the Germans believe they were doing the right thing.

If the Japanese hadn't bombed you you'd have just sat back and watch the rest of the world get their ass kicked.......

It's either we didn't do anything till we got bombed or were always getting into shit that doesent concern the US. your damned if you do damned if you don't.

The Crips are a pretty stable gang in comparison to Bloods and other street gangs, except for maybe the Mexican Mafia.

Guest Canadiano

you fucking moron.it was a light hearted statement. I hate Germans? please. By Germans I was speaking on the sieg heil hitler kill all jews Germans. Without US intervention I seriously doubt the allies would have won the war at least not that soon.

sorry. agreed, though. The Americans were incredibly vital to our victory. them airbornes, and them rangers, and certainly them hollywooders who helped create those big, dummy airfields (paper mache, anyone?) on the Southern tip of England.

I've heard all these theories from cats who are younger than me, even, that throw out that theory that if only the war went more for the Krauts, then the Americans wouldn't be as much of a detrimental powerhouse. Smart: detrimental as in detrimental - ain't no duality in that.

Yeah, SOuth Africa is so stable that they have a car on the market that will shoot 4 foot flames out the sides to repell throngs of would be car jackers... and it's not about 'stability' it's about 'opportunity'...

As far as Africa goes, it's pretty civilized. We all know how fucked up that continent is. But please don't try and put it across that the US doesn't have problems like this. You'd most likely have the same device on the market if most of you didn't have common sense......

As far as opportunity, it's just like the US. If you're rich, it's a great place to be, endless opportunities for the wealthy. But if you don't have the money, you're fucked. Just like anywhere else in westernized culture.....

Guest Canadiano

It's either we didn't do anything till we got bombed or were always getting into shit that doesent concern the US.

uhhh...what?

Canadiano----I'm just going to assume you've lived here, and say "Okay, you have a right to your opinion." But you know what? We have a bunch of Canadians working at the hospital where I work. Nobody made them come here. We needed their skills and we offered them going American wages and they said "Yes." They could have stayed in Canada, but the socialized medical system there doesn't pay a living wage. So they said, "I guess I'll go to Texas to work," and here they are. Are they grubbing for a buck, because they'd rather be here in the Belly of the Beast than at home in Canada, working their asses off for less than half the money? And shoveling snow?

The U.S. is everybody's sugar daddy. Everybody hates us, because everybody wants us to come unfuck their problems. I think we should simply let everybody solve their OWN problems. We helped the Afghan rebels when NOBODY ELSE WOULD GIVE THEM A DAMN THING. They shot down Russian M-24 Hind D's with AMERICAN surface-to-air rockets. We supplied them with ton after ton of 7.62x39mm rifle cartridges and 7.62x54R machinegun ammunition, FREE OF CHARGE. After their war against the Soviets (those paragons of virtue) was over, and the mighty Russian Communist Army dragged their whipped-dog asses back across the one remaining bridge to Uzbekistan, we provided them with money for relief, with money for mine sweeping teams trained by the sorry ass U.N. (where were they when the Communists were raping, murdering and torturing thousands of Afghans, stealing their children and destroying their culture? Answer: NO FUCKING WHERE TO BE FOUND.) We didn't start the war between the Afghans and the Soviets. We just helped the Afghans with logistics. Would it have been better to allow the Communists to remain in power? Sorry. I don't think so. The Afghans were brave, but at the end of the day, every little guerrilla leader wanted to be Boss. Nobody wanted to share. Everybody wanted to be rich and control their own little province. Is that the fault of the U.S.? NO, it's not. The Taliban arose to fill the power vacuum. We could have stopped it, but who is to say they were worse than a nation of warlords? Until the Taliban and al-Qaida crashed airplanes into the WTC, we left them to their own devices. Basically, their domestic problems were considered to be Afghan business. Well, that didn't work too well. So now, the U.S. is hip deep in Afghanistan. The same country that the Soviets couldn't take in what, ten years? We took Afghanistan in a matter of weeks. Are we dominating their government? Nope. We helped them PAY for it, of course (hell, we're great at paying for other people's problems) but they are free to choose whatever government they wish. It's not a constitutional republic, but at least it's not Communist, and it's not the Taliban.

How many millions have we sent for war casualties and girl's schools, and water wells and God knows what else? Millions. Maybe billions.

But we're the bad guys , right? I do not agree. Not at all. We are EVERYBODY'S SUGAR DADDY. And it's time we got out of the sugar daddy business.

And as far as the Americanization of the world goes, if "the world" doesn't want to eat American hamburgers, let them vote with their pocketbook. Some Frenchman wants to open a McDonalds in Paris. He buys a franchise from McDonalds Worldwide Demonic Hamburger Corporation, and they send out Shitty Fatty Food Police in the streets of Paris to herd unwilling French persons into the Golden Arches at bayonet point, is that how it works? People eat what they eat because that's what they want. Who are you to tell the peasants in Turkistan that greasy ass American french fries are bad for their cultural autonomy? If they prefer goat's milk and fried ants or whatever, the McDonald's will be a tofu shop in 90 days.

Furthermore, you can buy an authenic ethnic meal from EVERY GOD DAMNED NATION ON EARTH right here in uncouth, hate-filled, fat body Houston. You can buy Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Pakistani, Middle Eastern halal meat and genuine no-shit Muslim groceries from every Muslim nation there is. You can buy Indonesian food, African food, Caribbean food, Brazilian cuisine, and on and on. What about OUR cultural autonomy? Never saw a Canadian restaurant, sorry. But if there was a genuine Canadian cuisine, some guy from Ottawa would be down here building a Canadian restaurant in a strip mall. On that note, what's the deal with putting tomato juice in perfectly good beer, anyway? And why does Canada have a segregated section in bars for single women? What's that all about? And why can't I move my own beer from table to table? I almost got arrested for "walking with a beer." Don't tell me that the U.S. is the only place with wierd-ass cultural behavior. That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Guest Canadiano

Hey, Kabar, I'm not one of those America hating conspiracy theorists that Pistol had aforementioned. And as far as those nurses, you're right. I recall a whole lot of news coverage here regarding our nurses going south to Texas to work. That says that Texas was lacking medical workers of that respect, and that our Premier, Mike Harris was fucking around. See, in Canada, it ain't all national, it's provincial as well, and somehow Mike Harris (believe me, tons of people HATE him here) tooled around large with our health care and education system. you could say that he is a direct product/stem from Brian Molruney. Moruney is America's boy. He was the CEO of Power Corporation, a huge conglomerate, that went on to become our prime minister. He and his conservative party fucked us up. The only positive? I see that our people understand our mistakes (in large part), and are willing to learn,l even if it is the hard way. Nonetheless, our democratic nation is voting in people like this all the time. Premier Campbell, for instance, lifted a moratorium on the great grizzle bear. On the cover of National Post, a very right wing Toronto newspaper, there was a picture of an Oklahoman who was holding up a dead muskox, bragging about how the license had cost him only fifty thousand dollars. That's a little off topic, and I apologize for not paragraphing my replies. i drank a lot of bourbon and vodka today, though;) .

Don't forget the lumber and water we provide for rediculously low prices....

raise the prices, hell, your currency is nearly as weak as the Peso, what''l it run us? An extra $15 a month or something?

Guest Canadiano

Don't forget the lumber and water we provide for rediculously low prices....

ah yes, corporate armtwisting. The US protectionists seem to do a far better job than ours do....politics, anyone? beaurecrats (sp) everywhere tend to suck.

raise the prices, hell, your currency is nearly as weak as the Peso, what''l it run us? An extra $15 a month or something?

I agree, but Canada is America's bitch, you're like the older brother that we're scared to stand up to because you work out and drink beer.....

I agree, but Canada is America's bitch, you're like the older brother that we're scared to stand up to because you work out and drink beer.....

well, quit being such a pain in the ass and go get me another beer from the fridge... and bring it to me closed, I don't want your gay ass to spit in it...

Guest Canadiano

Please disregard Daz's comment...no offense, Doc, but that ain't cool.

Archived