fuck terrorist bullshit

freeze

here's my idea to take care of all this terrorist bullshit...the u.s.e....united states east. the fucking peace talks that have been going on forever are now fucking done with. we've given these assholes plenty of time to figure shit out, but they're too fucking hung up on being all high and mighty...fuck these third world pricks, we're taking over from here. the first plan of action is to construct two new world trade centers, round up every last mother fucking person even remotely linked to some terrorist group and stick them in the top ten floors and then remote control two boeing 747's into those mother fuckers. then make all of their bitch asses clean the shit up. then build two new wtc's to serve as the new capital of the united states east. i'm tired of hearing about all this shit happening when we're the fucking country taking care of everyone's bullshit little problems. fuck them all, let's take it over so gas prices will go down to a nickel a gallon when we have an all access pass to their oil. god damn, i need to be elected president.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

HES GOT EVERYTHING FIGURED OUT!!!!!!!!!!

wheres the rolling eyes icon???!!? bah, i dont need it.

and whats with the u.s.e.?? is the west not a part of it? oh well, i dont mind.

the only reason we stick our nose in other people's business is because if we don't mother fuckers start flying planes into our buildings because we didn't help them solve their little bitch ass problem...need i remind you that the united states mother fucking gave osama bin laden all the training and military knowledge that he has. fuck him and every other mother fucker for using it against us. if it weren't for the united states russia would've taken over all of afghanistan in 1979, so yeah, we take care of shit.

here i go venting again...this shit really pisses me off. i don't understand how you can call yourself an american and not want complete and total revenge against any asshole that fucks with us. look what we do to criminals that are a part of our country, why should it not be ten times worse for those who commit crimes against our country who are not a part of it? and to try and call me stupid for thinking this way i hope you're content living your life right where you are, because if the US keeps allowing itself to get shit on like you propose we let happen that's the way life's gonna be. fuck me if i'm wrong, but i don't want to live like that.

Originally posted by freeze

need i remind you that the united states mother fucking gave osama bin laden all the training and military knowledge that he has.

You know why? To help Afghanistan fight Russia. Where do you fit into that picture?

please...do i really need to give a fucking history lesson here? i'm well aware of the fact that the US was bitter enemies with russia at the time they invaded afghanistan in '79. i know the cold war and the nuclear threat and all that bullshit was going on. all i'm saying is that it's fucking ridiculous for anyone claiming to be american to roll over and take 9/11 with no sentiment for retribution when we're the mother fuckers who educated this cave dwelling pussy piece of shit who isn't even willing to carry the shit out himself and has to send his little bitch ass clansmen out to do his dirt work. "oh, say can you see..."

I don't get all these gangsta-talking guys. They talk plenty bad ass until they piss off the mass majority of average American, middle-class people. Then we get blood in our eye and SLAUGHTER THE SHIT OUT OF OUR ENEMIES, and all the sudden it's no more "Americans are a bunch of pussies, we can disrespect them all we want, you can just spit on Americans and they're too pussy to fight."

Well, FUCK YEAH we'll fight. And when we get started, we INCINDERATE THE SHIT out of our enemies. I don't notice the goddamned Japanese talking any shit. Hell no. Last time they took us on, we blew the shit out of two of their cities just to let them see what was coming. We levelled Germany to ashes and rubble under a relentless rain of American bombs. And the punk ass Al-Quaida doesn't even come close to being as formidable an enemy as a nation like Nazi Germany.

America needs to toughen up. Let them bring their sorry, bitch-ass, terroristic crap on. We will hunt them till the end of time, and kill every god damned last member of the Al-Quaida and the Taliban. We will pour ammunition and tanks and fighter-bombers into Israel as if there is no tomorrow. We will give decent, loyal Muslim allies like Turkey and Egypt an ocean of assistance and support.

We will put a price on the head of every member of Al-Quaida, to where their own blood kin will be turning them in for the reward. And when we get them in our custody and control, they will piss themselves in fear over their fate. They should be trembling in their boots, because American justice is relentlessly advancing towards them, with bayonets fixed. Their bones will bleach in the desert. They are FUCKED.

On that note freeze, do you agree then that some palestinian who lost his whole family to Israel(funde and created byt he US) is therefore obligated to kill some Israelis or Americans as loyalty and retribution for his countrymen and family? To correct you Afghanistan was once a progressivly moving country till russia and the US came in with the cold war, the US did make bin laden and then gave the taliban the country rather than the former leader which allowed for decade of oppression. The US also did this in various latin american countries in the 80's, overthrowing leaders who where restoring land to the poor and doing some good shit for once, to fill these places with evil dictators and death squads killing millions to this day.You think all the Salvadoreans, Dominicans,Haitians,etc. are obligated to kill Americans to make up for their lost loved ones and lives?The US did fuck up their whole program because these old leaders werent doing what major US corporations liked.

no see, you're wrong. i'm not your typical american. because i look at all of america as my family where as most americans only care about what affects them directly. i'm sure that you'd feel just the same as i do if your family was in any way touched by 9/11 (mine wasn't). but the way that i look at things is that if you fuck with one part of our country, you're fucking with the whole fucking nation and you're bound to get fucked with. and really i have no idea why the hell why one might claim that we deserved to get attacked as you are suggesting. sure, we do go overseas and handle other people's bullshit, but as i've already pointed out, we're in a no win situation with that one because we'd be on someone's shit list if we don't intervene. pretty much we need to take over the world.

Man, whatever, how am I saying you desrved it? Fuck man, it's fucking terrible what happened, and I have huge sympathy for anyone affected by it. But when you pry into the business of other countries, acting like the fucking king of the world, don't be surprised when shit blows up in your face.

It like walking down the street and seeing a fight, with no knowledge of why it's happening. Don't be surprised when you get ounched in the face trying to break it up........

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by KaBar

I don't get all these gangsta-talking guys. They talk plenty bad ass until they piss off the mass majority of average American, middle-class people. Then we get blood in our eye and SLAUGHTER THE SHIT OUT OF OUR ENEMIES, and all the sudden it's no more "Americans are a bunch of pussies, we can disrespect them all we want, you can just spit on Americans and they're too pussy to fight."

Well, FUCK YEAH we'll fight. And when we get started, we INCINDERATE THE SHIT out of our enemies. I don't notice the goddamned Japanese talking any shit. Hell no. Last time they took us on, we blew the shit out of two of their cities just to let them see what was coming. We levelled Germany to ashes and rubble under a relentless rain of American bombs. And the punk ass Al-Quaida doesn't even come close to being as formidable an enemy as a nation like Nazi Germany.

America needs to toughen up. Let them bring their sorry, bitch-ass, terroristic crap on. We will hunt them till the end of time, and kill every god damned last member of the Al-Quaida and the Taliban. We will pour ammunition and tanks and fighter-bombers into Israel as if there is no tomorrow. We will give decent, loyal Muslim allies like Turkey and Egypt an ocean of assistance and support.

We will put a price on the head of every member of Al-Quaida, to where their own blood kin will be turning them in for the reward. And when we get them in our custody and control, they will piss themselves in fear over their fate. They should be trembling in their boots, because American justice is relentlessly advancing towards them, with bayonets fixed. Their bones will bleach in the desert. They are FUCKED.

god bless kabar!!!

fuck the world, don't ask me for shit.

esai - as you can tell by my previous posts, i'm all about the retribution...but only if it's going to accomplish something. i'm not arguing that the US hasn't fucked up some country's agendas in the past, i know that we have and will continue to do so, but the reason that this happens is because with the countries that we are helping there is a chance somewhere down the road that they're going to hook us up whereas the countries that we're not helping out offer nothing to us. the world utopia that everyone is wishing for is never going to happen, so the US needs to handle shit for countries that we can use later down the road and if anyone shows any animosity towards the US, we need to fuck the shit out of them to ensure that it never happens again. if it were up to me all of afghanistan would've been a parking lot two weeks after 9/11 just to show the world that we're not a country to be fucked with...EVER. call me unworldly or the what not, but fuck it, i have lived and want to continue to live with the peace of going to the grocery store and not having even the slightest inclination that i might be blown up by some psychotic suicide bomber that these assholes in the mideast have to deal with.

The victims of wtc are not victims of some maniacal terrorist bent on murder, rather they are victims of the greedy actions of arrogant politicians with no concern for anyone unless they vote for em. These actions create poverty in these countries so their investors can do whatever thay want whether its cheap resources(latin america,mideast) or cheap labor(latin amer, asia). Suprisingly the local opressed population begin hurling rocks(palestine) and detonating bombs in oil lines(columbia). Read up on the world before you get on the soapbox dog, you cant base all your ideas on what ABC tells you.

And the only way to ensure that shit like WTC dont happen again is by changing US foreign policies, not bombing shit. These foreign policies have to be in the intrest of spreading freedom and democracy(which I think was the original goal) rather than stuffing the pockets of rich companies. Next time bush opens his mouth think about what american interests abroad means, its sweatshops and bribes for rescources which we, as the american people, dont see a penny of.

you're fucking kidding me right??? what your'e saying is that the al quada are fucking politicians? by whose standards? their own is the answer to that one buddy. no fucking country in the world recongized the al quada as a mother fucking government. sure they were running the place, but no other respectable country in the world was recognizing them. and you keep bringing up all this obscure ass bullshit about the middle east and latin america...fuck that bullshit. i said it before, i know the US has fucked some people over and i'm sure it will happen again. but guess what kid, these assholes flying planes into our buildings and shit isn't going to solve anything more than us blowing up their shit. simply stated they've gotten themselves into an ass kicking contest and they're missing a leg. we're going to fuck the shit out of them and they're going to be worse off than they were before they decided to fuck with us.

If you dont feel what Im saying pistol, its all good. But you dont think environment hasanything to do with behavior.Please break down what was so weakk from what I said. I do believe in personal accountability, but just the fact that the system is against us aint right dog.

Archived