DONNIE DARKO.

Aeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes,it definetly would have been better if she was more slutty in that scene. if you really want to see that though, you should watch the secretary.

this movie hits close to home for me. i had a similar experience to the jet engine part when i was young, only with a hellicopter propeller. whats crazy is it had been blocked out of my mind until i saw this movie and was like "oh shit' i was supposed to die in kindergarden!"

on another note:i saw a place called the yarn barn and laughed my ass off. this isnt the picture of the one i saw, but youget the idea

yarnbarn01.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

you are worthless if you like that movie.

THAT is true Donnie Darko is fairly shit i don't understand why people like this movie so much it's fucking pathetic, it is a shit idea with a shit director and shit actors

shit shit shit fucking really really poor attempt at being good it is plain shit

nah it's not that bad but not that good either 12oz people overrate this movie

other classic lines:

when Donnie calls his sister a FUCKASS and she reply's by telling him to go SUCK A FUCK

I think about fucking girls in my school all the time

Cellar Door

And will you go with me what the fuck is that?

also when his GF says that my dad has emotional problems and Donnie says oh i have those too what kind does your dad have?

Classic Scene:

When Donnie argues with his teacher about the love and fear line and you see he's about to call her something wierd but it cuts to a different scene

Also when Donnie calls the pedophile The Fucking Antichrist

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

also when his GF says that my dad has emotional problems and Donnie says oh i have those too what kind does your dad have?

thats my favorite line.

this movie is great, it took awhile for me to piece together why every happening had to take place for everything to work out.

the opening scene in the hallway is amazing, just the way everyone kind of wraps around the camera...

the soundtrack kicks ass too. joy division at the party scene...too fresh.

Those scenes from Kids really don't do all that much for me.

However, in that new movie 13 the 2 lead characters kiss (one on top of eachother) and it looked mighty nice (for the second it lasted).

. Speaking of lesbians, I don't know how many of you are from chicago but at the Gene Siskel theater there having a Japanese movie fest with one about 2 best friends, one of which has a crush on the other.

Yea, David Lynch is definitely different as far as directing goes. Shit, Lost Highway totally lost me...Muholland Dr. wasn't as confusing though

• 4 months later...

Archived