Happy Birthday to me!

T.T Boy

well its that time of year again, its my birthday today, and it has been for about 14 minutes now. i feel old. although im not really too old. ahhhhhh damn im finally free, no more probation. it feels nice to be a free man again. Happy Birthday to me!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest greedy mars

happy birthday man... really though we got to play a game of street hockey or something.. and get drunk,. wooop wooooooooooooooop

Guest HESHIANDET

hahahahah, you still can't drink in the good ol US of A!!!!!!

if you had presented this shit to me 4 or 5 years ago, i'd be more understanding.:D

thanks homies.

yeah its nice to be able to drink at 18, i was amazed when i got carded in the us, and showed them my id, then i realized i had to be 21 that was a bust.

i usually spent summers in the states as a kid, when our dollar was as good as the us, and the 4th of july always seemed to be my birthday celebration, now im justa drunken retard.

thanks folks.

Guest HESHIANDET

canada is exactly the same as the US. except for those dam frenchies lousing shit up.hahah, whatever, i love vancouver more than any city in the world. the funny thing is canucks bitch about how the us dollar is fucking shit up. and americans think they can go to canada and buy shit at a trifling ass price. but for the most part you guys have the prices al jacked and fucked up. i was in vanccoooo last summer and wanted a new pair of new balances, for a pair that would have cost me 40 here, you thugs wanted over a hunny. wtf? i guess that inflation or some other monitary stock market shit at work. the only real deal is buying booze and cigaretts at the duty free shops on the way back over the border. fuck it, happpy b-day TT. you still have the best name on 12oz.

Guest Canadiano

word up, happy birthday. In Ontario, you gotta be all of 19 to buy beer. In Quebec it's 18, and I just found out from you guys that in Alberta its 18 as well. Yeah, shit's terribly expensive here. Hats, shoes, smokes, everything. Still I hear the states sucks for that. My friend got back from NJ a bit ago and said he couldn't buy shit 'cuz of the prices. He even made a whole carton of Canadian cigarettes last him the trip.

I hope you're getting prung right now, TT Boy. Or keeping it real like your namesake.

Archived