predicament...

amerika

alright so here is the situation...

i've been with this girl for 2 months, and i guess it's kinda serious for such a short time. i am not even really attracted to her anymore, like im just peggin it and playin the game. well problem is, she's in love with me, and i've gave her alot to trust me for...like she thinks i would never do her wrong and shit. and i never intended to until today. well im gonna cut to the point, so yesterday me and my brother get up with these two dope ass girls, and end up gettin tight with them before the end of the night. we meet up the next day at the water park, and we just split up, so im chillin all day with this FINE ass 16 yr old girl. short, petite, pretty face, nice c cup titties and firm ass. tan as a bitch, perfect skin and pretty wavy hair with natural blonde highlights and her hair smelled so good. haha the water park too, that's priceless, like you shoulda seen the bikini. i am all about her, and the best part was she was shy, and ya'll know how easy it is to kick game to the shy type...so things just worked perfect. i mean this girl wasn't even a slut, straight up sweetheart virgin girl. problem is, she lives an hour away, but im still tryin to see her every now and then...but i'm still with my girlfriend. im totally not even attracted to my girlfriend anymore, like this girl just makes me realize how much better i could do. i don't know how to go about breaking up with her though, i haven't neccesarely cheated on her, but the intent is there! this girl is coming to stay in my area for a week, and i don't want to have to stress the girlfriend...i mean why play her, when i could just move on? or why not just hit it, and stick with the girlfriend...because she would probably wouldn't even find out. i'm probably going to make myself look like a real asshole if i just play this girl too, i know it's only 2 months, but her and our friends think shit is tight. she's been hurt in the past, i just don't want to be another asshole, when she thinks im different from all the other guys. help me out here, im stoned and confused.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic
Originally posted by uncle-boy

the answer is obvious, unless you are an asshole.:rolleyes:

Yes, kill her with a woodchipper.

Archived