3 DEAD IN SHOOTING @ LAX

Pistol

Guest HESHIANDET

alright dawg, im drunk. lets end this shit. by trashing the us you trashed the memory of peopel in my family that gave the ultimate sacrifce for this country. and my comment about the resrvation was to pint out to play the natie american card you should be directly supporting the SOVERGN nations each reservation represents. if not, your a US citizen and should have the respect for those who defended the rights you obviously enjoy. im done, water under the bridge, i'll probably read this tomorrow and think "wtf, i don't remeber typing this shit".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I m sorry for your familymembers, thats some sad shit.I actually had to contact victims' families recently at my job cuz we did a tree planting for the family.i helped in the ceremony and it was very sad. If youre ever in La I could give you directions, every californian who died had atree planted for them. I was quite surprised to see that many of the victims' families are against the US's post911 actions though.

The people murdered in the WTC in New York were a astoundingly disparate, diversified group of Americans. Every race, every religion, citizens of thirty or forty countries died. About 300 of them were British citizens, and the UK, may God bless them and that beautiful Clintonesque twink Tony Blair, were among the first to stand up and be counted with us. I never liked Blair at all until I saw his speech in Parlaiment on CNN. He may be an opportunist, but I don't care. He's a stand-up guy when the shit hits the fan.

Where I work, there are a lot of Canadians. They were hired on contract to come down to Texas to work. On Sept. 12, a big poster was put up in the break room that had the American and Canadian flags, and big block letters that said "WE'RE WITH YOU!" And some wag added "Eh!" in indelible ink marker. When I saw that poster, I got tears in my eyes. Boy, ain't that the absolute truth. We know who our friends are, and I hope to hell the American people never forget any of them, big or small.

When the Canadian soldiers were killed, I saw person after person go up to the Canadians in the hallway to express their condolences and concern. War is hell. People get killed, both by enemy action and also by mistake and misadventure. We mourn the dead, we dry our eyes, and we get ready to even the fucking score.

One of my Canadian co-workers told me, during a discussion about the war, "Hey, if the situation was reversed, and these people were attacking Canada, the United States would be bombing their ass to pieces. We complain about the Americans, but when it gets down to it, brothers may fuss and disagree, but when faced with an outside threat, you gotta fight both of them." I would carry a rifle to defend Canada, just like I would carry one to defend the U.S. This is a different kind of war, and we are going to need the help of all our allies. Just like the help of your family, we expect them to help us, but we don't take it for granted. We are grateful for their help, and proud that they stand with us.

"I know that many of you here on 12 oz. don't agree with me. You are young, many of you hold sensitive, idealistic principles. The world eats people like that alive. People who think like this are the victims, the hostages, the prey of the sort of low-life fucking bastards that populate groups like the Taliban and Al-Quaida."

i definitely agree with the first part about cig smoke and russia.

the last part sounded like some kind of GW on crack speech, though.

as far as who the VICTIMS are above (quoted), that's not really relevant. if terrorists are gonna take hostages - they're gonna take hostages. antiwar people or (anyone who disagrees with what's going on) have nothing to do with being prey. it's all about being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

i'm not saying terrorism is right, but we are a pretty greedy, selfish country a lot of the time. my opinion is just an opinion. don't try to feed me shit like "YOU TRASH THE U.S.? YOU TRASH MY FAMILY MEMBERS WHO DIED". settle down.

lastly, i hope to god that the marines wouldn't carry .22s. come on now. the corps and a .22? we both know better than that. can i get an amen on a .45? even a 9mm?

Guest HESHIANDET

yo dawg, sorry you feel that way. but its true. whatever, i like you so we're not gonna get into this.$$

Guest Retnilps

well even though i hate death and anything that has to do with war im gonna say lets go to war. with everyone. start fuckin WW3 and end all this shit. lets see if youre all singing BOMB THEM when the fuckin nukes are about to hit us in the face. once it all over the earth will replenish its self and be happy because were gone. fuck it. but if i had to choose sides, i wouldnt.

Mr. Mang

Let me put it this way---the first six terrorists/ thugs/ assholes that try to kidnap this old geezer are going to be sporting a nice, fresh bullet hole.

Liberals wring their hands and talk about human rights while the evil, nasty security agencies keep finding high-profile Iraqi dictator's sons entering the country on student visas for fucking 747 refresher courses--how unbelieveably ARROGANT is that shit? That's got to be some kind of a set up. You would think that by now, all the relatives of people like Sadaam Hussein would sort of be wary of trying to enter the U.S. at all, much less for goddamed FLIGHT LESSONS. Holy shit. Tell me this dipshit didn't want to be arrested.

The image of the Marine sergeant with a .22 pistol was an attempt to convey my contempt for Al Quaida. We wouldn't even give them a serious coup de grace. Instead, like a dog that needs to be put down, we'd use a .22 pistol. The image I had in mind was like a High Standard, or maybe a Ruger Mark IV. No dramatic report from a rifle shot--just a pop behind the neck, and pitch his sorry ass into the hole with the others. A buck's worth of diesel, and that's the end of Al Quaida. Next!

Of course Marines are armed with normal rifles--M-16A2's, M-4's and so forth. You don't need a 5.56mm M-193 bullet to kill one of these sorry ass bitches. Why waste a quarter? Use a .22--they cost a penny and a half a piece. Besides a firing squad has far too much dignity. These turds need to die in disgrace, slaughtered like diseased cattle. Hell, maybe we should skip the .22 and use a ball peen hammer.

i agree with the above definitely kabar. i think we shoud watch our asses and be safe, but the last thing we need is to be even more imperialistic. i just dont want our country to piss more people off because we feel like it - or want their resources. that's what got us in this mess to begin with.

funny story - i just got in from louisville yesterday and guess what the security dorks didn't let me take on the plane? a skate tool about the size of a fist (see below). there wasn't a sharp point on the thing.

http://eastbilt.com/skate-tools-fixit.jpg'>

security was definitely stepped up, but i feel less safe with the NUMBER of them. after the checkpoint there were seriously at least 40 security guards standing there - in LOUISVILLE. wait, i didn't think you heard me - louisville kentucky.

i don't need an explanation for this, i just thought it was funny. it was kind of like a really nerdy Gestapo.

Originally posted by chozer

wow......thats funny mang.

that would be the worst possible weapon....ever.

it would truly be a shameful death though to be bludgeoned by a skate tool......

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

exactly! i had the opprotunity to mail it to myself, but i was in a hurry and said "fuck it". if they took a look at my arms they'd KNOW i can't even throw a decent punch. how am i gonna kill somebody with a tool that's a little bigger than my fist?

Our government has been hijacked by lunatics and they are terrorizing the entire world.

I don't see how that discussion has much to do with a nut who shot up an airport.

Or how it has to do with how (according to Hesh) an American Indian must live on a reservation and support his/her sovereign tribe, otherwise they can't be American Indian. I believe the main error on that statement is that there are no "sovereign tribes" and all you have to do is read your american history a little further than the scope of middle school "brainwash" textbooks. Either that or just take a look around.

damn the U.S. is a hoe. Why is it when 3 people get shot, U.S. is like, "OOOOHHH SHIT NIGGA I BEEN SHOT! WHAT THE FUCK MAN! I DIDNT EVEN DESERVE THIS MAN, SAY YOU OVER THERE, LOOK MAN, I GOT SHOT MAN, IM FUCKING SHOT! MAN YALL NIGGAS LOOK, LOOK NIGGAS , I BEEN SHOT FOO." But when we kill civillians in afghanistan by the hundreds we say, "YO THEY WAS LIKE THAT WHEN WE GOT HERE FOOL. NAW SEE, WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS WE ASIDENTALY DROPPED A BOMB ON THESE NIGGAS. HEY BUT YALL STOP LOOKING AT THEM DEAD NIGGAS THOUGH, LOOK OVER HERE NIGGA, LOOK, I GOT SHOT YO,"

Originally posted by Klypse

damn the U.S. is a hoe. Why is it when 3 people get shot, U.S. is like, "OOOOHHH SHIT NIGGA I BEEN SHOT! WHAT THE FUCK MAN! I DIDNT EVEN DESERVE THIS MAN, SAY YOU OVER THERE, LOOK MAN, I GOT SHOT MAN, IM FUCKING SHOT! MAN YALL NIGGAS LOOK, LOOK NIGGAS , I BEEN SHOT FOO." But when we kill civillians in afghanistan by the hundreds we say, "YO THEY WAS THERE WHEN WE GOT HERE FOOL. NAW SEE, WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS WE ASIDENTALY DROPPED A BOMB ON THESE NIGGAS. HEY BUT YALL STOP LOOKING AT THEM DEAD NIGGAS THOUGH, LOOK OVER HERE NIGGA, LOOK, I GOT SHOT YO,"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funny yet true...

Originally posted by Klypse

damn the U.S. is a hoe. Why is it when 3 people get shot, U.S. is like, "OOOOHHH SHIT NIGGA I BEEN SHOT! WHAT THE FUCK MAN! I DIDNT EVEN DESERVE THIS MAN, SAY YOU OVER THERE, LOOK MAN, I GOT SHOT MAN, IM FUCKING SHOT! MAN YALL NIGGAS LOOK, LOOK NIGGAS , I BEEN SHOT FOO." But when we kill civillians in afghanistan by the hundreds we say, "YO THEY WAS THERE WHEN WE GOT HERE FOOL. NAW SEE, WHAT HAD HAPPENED WAS WE ASIDENTALY DROPPED A BOMB ON THESE NIGGAS. HEY BUT YALL STOP LOOKING AT THEM DEAD NIGGAS THOUGH, LOOK OVER HERE NIGGA, LOOK, I GOT SHOT YO,"

:) haha excellent

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

how am i gonna kill somebody with a tool that's a little bigger than my fist?

you kids are ignorant, I could easily put a helluva lot of fucking up on a body with that little skate tool, easily...

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i doubt it, son.

of course you doubt it, that's about all you seem to do with your life... a skeevy little doubting thomas... people say "Anarchy can't work" but you're a goofturd, so you say "I doubt it"... people say "This hunk of metal can be used as a weapon" but you're a fucking pussy, so you say "I doubt it"... people say "Pat, you act SO gay" but you've got a dick in your mouth, so you say "Mfffmfmfmf"... son...

Originally posted by Smart

of course you doubt it, that's about all you seem to do with your life... a skeevy little doubting thomas... people say "Anarchy can't work" but you're a goofturd, so you say "I doubt it"... people say "This hunk of metal can be used as a weapon" but you're a fucking pussy, so you say "I doubt it"... people say "Pat, you act SO gay" but you've got a dick in your mouth, so you say "Mfffmfmfmf"... son...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!

ALMOST shit my pants!:eek:

Originally posted by Smart

i was just saying it wouldn't make a good weapon at all. but you had to try to act hard and say "I could easily put a helluva lot of fucking up on a body with that little skate tool, easily". i wouldn't say i doubt it, i just think it's total bullshit.

and i'm a "goodturd" because i think there is a possibility anarchy could work? it's just a political belief regardless of your opinion. don't get all uptight.

Archived