Its Funk Rap

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

ok im really getting pissed at all these stupid little kids (my peers) talking about FUCK HIP HOP it takes no skill blah blah blah. and then they talk about how hip hop and rap have nothing to offer

the next day you take their headphones and here Limp Bizkit, Rage, or one of the other hip hop influenced bands and when they hand you the phones they say ITS NOT HIP HOP SO DONT CRY. dont these kids have the ability to recognize patterns?? then i hear them singing a red hot chili peppers song and i feel like punchig them in the face, remember when the chili peppers were the original rock/rap group??

then theirs the idiots listening to Old Skool stuff like Sugar Hill, KRS, FunkMaster Flash, Run DMC, and saying ITS NOT HIP HOP its FUNK RAP. i feel like snapping some necks.

then theres the new wave of retard punkers. i have nothing against punk rock but you got kids who used to rock Easy-E and 2pac as hard as i did saying FUCK RAP and acting like they never listened to it or saying i only had one CD and show there Easy-E Cd saying they bought it cuz it was funny, and you can prove them wrong since they sold all theyre other cds.

why cant someone listen to rap, punk, soul, jazz, motzart, rock n roll, all together??

just a rant. needed to vent. if this gets stupid, close it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

That's the problem with Youth Culture...

Nothing can be cool for very long, and your not allowed to like what isn't cool.

Archived