Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest big PERM

perm stickers

Guest tears*uno

i like the the third one in the first going down row....and cactus boy is the man

i know what your saying...and if you read my last post i would prolly hurl because i think no-one in ther right mind would write perm...only because of sears.....then i would get lazy and want to drink coffee....

so no i do not feel any of those stickes......they are big enough for a throwup no?

Guest Smok

You forgot the "u" in trouble. Just thought I'd point that out.

Guest big PERM
Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

i know what your saying...and if you read my last post i would prolly hurl because i think no-one in ther right mind would write perm...only because of sears.....then i would get lazy and want to drink coffee....

so no i do not feel any of those stickes......they are big enough for a throwup no?

damn fool, you couldve just said you didnt like the stickers and gave advice, but you had to be a bitch and clown my name. your sir are a large shit covered cock.

and yes i am aware i left the U out

Guest Ser3adc

feelin them all...the first four and the cactus guy the most.

wow that cactus boy dude is awesome...and i agree, why would you go as far as make fun of his name like that tee_raise_war? if he likes it thats all that matters, he doesnt need to hear you dissin his taste just because you dont like it...