bad in a good way

TRAMP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

It would have been better with you sitting in the boat with a 6-pack, no shirt, a ciggarette and casting a line into the water...true Colorado

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Fuck the fires, check out the water monster that's popping out in the middle of the lake...

Guest --zeSto--

good call socrates!

Imagine a pic of a dude sitting in the boat, just after having lit a smoke, and he's throwing the burning match over his shoulder.

Guest Stapler

How often do you get fires like that in America. In aus we normally get them like that about every 4 years and about every 20 years they get out of control...... Nice pic very nice

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

that picture is bling like a blingbox, god.

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/anime/digital/RickHunter.salutes.CptGlobal2.jpg'>

A salute always gets a smile in return.

I don't even have to scroll up anymore to know who posted that shit..

:king:

A salute does not always get a smile in return. My grandfather was a ranking officer in the U.S. Army who developed a syndrome. I saluted him one time and he beat my ass much like he used to do when soldiers saluted him. He did not want to get picked off by snipers..

Originally posted by Stapler

How often do you get fires like that in America. In aus we normally get them like that about every 4 years and about every 20 years they get out of control...... Nice pic very nice

Here in the civilized land of America, we have a computer that controls everything. There's a button called "Fire" and you press it if you want fire. There's a button called "All Better" and you press that if you want everything to be good.

Archived