R.I.P. WORLD TRADE

DOS2HS

i heard a hammerskin say the same thing yesterday.

as far as the "love it or leave it" sentiment being passed around, i haven't seen one damn person say "i fucking hate this country, im glad this happened.". All I've heard is statements about WHY this happened, and sorry it's not fitting in with so many people's "WE'RE FUCKING GODS!!!!" theory, but face it, for every action, there's a reaction, and it's been building for a hell of a long time. Maybe im just sticking up for a friend, or maybe im sick as fuck after reading so many racist and/or moronic posts on this thing. either way, who cares, you'll just get pissy about this and won't actually read it either way.

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY:

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST F*CKIN MORON TO EVER TYPE ANYTHING ON 12OZ EVER. IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA GET THE F#CK OUT YOU FILTHY SKUMBAG.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In some ways I agree with my friend When but after finding out Fosik might be over in that and is unaccounted for I can't deny that I'd like to see action against who ever did this. I can't deny that I want to see blood shed and revenge against the people who were at the hand of this attack, but the fact of the matter is the have no real concrete proof (as of yet) what groups were behind this and attacking first and asking questions later is a really really really stupid policy. In the last few months and weeks we were warned by our middle eastern allies that our backing of Israel is dangerous and if we continue to talk shit we might or will have to pay for it. Fucking with certain people is just not a good idea and these were for sure not the people to start shit with. I'm not saying this was justified, but some times when our leaders run their mouth we (innocent civilians) will have to pay with our lives. I don't like that at all. I'm behind the U.S. and what ever they do in the next few days I just hope it is Justified and that it's because we have concrete proof of who did it. I really would hate to see it done out of spite and revenge with out proof.

coup asp, cold fusion, ra, wfr

I'm sure it's lovely to live with your fingers in your ears and your head up your ass. Tell you what Crush, why don't you post again when you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Originally posted by CRUSH KILL DESTROY:

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY THE BIGGEST F*CKIN MORON TO EVER TYPE ANYTHING ON 12OZ EVER. IF YOU DONT LIKE AMERICA GET THE F#CK OUT YOU FILTHY SKUMBAG.

As far as a matter of America deserving this, anyone who has an informed ear to the ground should know that America should at least have been expecting this.

With enough catch phrases like, "land of the free," and "home of the brave" pumped up our asses, it's easy to belive that we're not only the best country in the world, but we're also the envy of every other.

America isn't all Sally Struthers to the rest of the world, you know. Civilians from all across the world see Americans as war hungry tyrants, And with good reason.

For the numurous wars initiated by the American goverment, standing behind them is a million locals chanting, "Kill 'em all!" "We want vengance!" "I don't care who dies, just as long as someone does!"

...And all the while millions die at the hands of our civian supported goverment, for the "freedom" to continue to post stupid shit on message boards.

please close this. this topic is WAAAAAAY to complicated for most people to grap, much less discuss. PLEASE as a resident of NYC and a person who KNOWS the mayhem we are going thru here, I BEG you to please close this out of respect for the victims. PLEASE, the opinions of a few white suburban americans are meaningless right now. it's obvious no one here (with the exception of maybe when1.0) understands what is going on here. the media is setting you up. PLEASE CLOSE this is way too complex to be discussed here! PLEASE!

Archived