Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pukey1

ranma 1/2

i dont know much about japanes(or eastern) anime. but i DO know that this show kicks ass(you have to watch the unedited version, dunno if you ppl in the states get it, but its the best). im not quite sure why im making this thread. i just thoguht that this show deserved one. that's it.

Guest Dyptheria

i used to watch that a long, long time ago, probobly like 94 or 95. it was so silly but i liked it for some strange reason. akane tendo was the girl that liked the girl ranma but hate dthe boy one, right? i can't remember too well at this point

Guest me IS cool

That's one nasty cartoon. I first saw that in mexico... so it was all dubbed in spanish ... needless to say it was kinda stupid... but that's my opinion.� ��

Guest --zeSto--

BeyBlade... now that's some quality anime!

I don't hate ranma, but it's my least favorite of Rumiko Takahashi's works. Maison Ikkoku is more my speed.

DrinkieOtakuRepresentational.

watch these.

rioroni kinshin (not samurai x.. samurai x sucks) (action)

legend of dog warriors (action)

lain (drama)

ranma is what got me into anime.. yeah.. i remember shampoo always wanting ranma.. she liked ranma the boy but hated ranma the girl.

Eh i liked it a few years back.. then i just stopped watching it. You can rent it at block buster for those who are interested.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this