Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SE4_2002

Fuel CCD

Guest imported_b0b

Unfortunately there aren't enough flix of his stuff in circulation, but he is/was a major factor in London.

Originally posted by SE4_2002

The Brixton Bomber

Old school London chaps wouldn't have called him that, but nice to see him on here. See if you can track down some more......................

Guest SE4_2002

mista merc

Oi rookie piss off, always correcting me, haha..To honest I don`t know why I wrote that just remeber someone saying he was from Brixton..C- mon I know you wanna tell us..

your trains look fun to hit.

anyone wanna show mr how to do them this month? i might swing by if i could do em.

that doesent bother me, im always up for a challenge.

no matter how many razor wire dogs, cameras, guards and helicopters i have to get by, it makes it more fun.

i have a little bit of experiance hitting cleans....

Guest SE4_2002

T.T.Boy

Them shots ae between 12 and 15 years old, so the old tube has changed a bit.The only white tubes you get are on the district line. If your serious about hittin them at some point give us a mail.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by T.T Boy

that doesent bother me, im always up for a challenge.

no matter how many razor wire dogs, cameras, guards and helicopters i have to get by, it makes it more fun.

i have a little bit of experiance hitting cleans....

As a rough guide, someone in the same crew as me did one a few months ago; took 3 hours of stealth fence cutting to get 30 minutes of painting time. It is possible, you just have to really want to do it.

im thinking about coming by this summer, im just debating on a few things. ill give you an email.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Actually, no. Last time I was there it was a tough situation to paint the tube, shit was fucked. Theres always a next time.

ive always hated that phrase. oh well.

SE4 you and Mike still up for that pint sometime? I can't get hold of Mike at all.I have lost my mobile so and thats the only number of mine he had!

Take it easy and bump for fuel CCD!:king:

fuel used to live in putney.....i seen some new stuff by him in brixton so maybe he lives there now...if anybody interested i have a christmas fuel piece taken in gloucesters from 1988!!!plus foam ccd whole car top to bottom