frisco...

When

well yeah i found out today from my roommate that i am going to drive with him up to

san francisco for the weekend

i havent been up there in a few years now and wondered

whats new or fun to do these days???

ill be up friday, saturday, and leaving sunday afternoon

i dont want to be bored while my roommate yucks it up with his friend

any plans of attack are welcomed

last time i was there i just hung out in china town

and the docks for the most part

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wish i could afford to go to hawaii

wait i probably could but its still alot of money

canada im not so sure about, maybe someday when you canucks stop saying eh and aboot, i have a 'friend' from canada who says those words way to much.

but yea for now its frisco

hey when... there's gonna be lots and lots of bands playing all weekend at warm water cove... you should be able to find out where that is rather easily on google... also, if you drop me an e mail tonight (i'll check in the morning) i should be able to get you into my club for free... also, stripclubs... yes, stripclubs... there's lots of them... they have naked ladies inside... good fun...

:lol:

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Frisco sucks. Theres this area called Hunters Point, its really fun at night, just take the 15 Muni towards Candlestick. Bring lots of money. If you dont want to go there, go to the Tenderloin, its the posh area. Great bars. The tourists areas like Chinatown and the Haight are shit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH yea dont miss hunters point....they got a "happy" hour from 2am-3am!! BUT STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PACIFIC HEIGHTS!! that place is dangerous and full of those damn thugs and their golf shirts e classes

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Frisco sucks. Theres this area called Hunters Point, its really fun at night, just take the 15 Muni towards Candlestick. Bring lots of money. If you dont want to go there, go to the Tenderloin, its the posh area. Great bars. The tourists areas like Chinatown and the Haight are shit.

:lol:

Archived