a waste of space thread...woot woot

Guest ilikeskulls.

Guest ilikeskulls.

i'm incredibley bored right now and wishing i had one of those spinny chairs.those are fun when bored right?yes they are. i answered my own question.hmm yes.no one is online worth talking too besides vinyl junkie and we're just talking about how bored we are then i called him a slut...lame as can be...

que slop: bored...

emoshalldie: yes

que slop: indeed...

emoshalldie: god i'm bored

emoshalldie: kill me

que slop: haha...

emoshalldie: your the only person online worth talking to.

emoshalldie: bored bored bored

emoshalldie: talk dammit

emoshalldie: you slut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

que slop: bored............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... to........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... death...........

que slop: ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

emoshalldie: oh dear god man

que slop: so bored...

emoshalldie: i know the feeling

que slop: bored enough that i'm hanging things off of piercings... now that's bored...

emoshalldie: haha

emoshalldie: at least yourr not bored enough to where you are peircing things

que slop: i was close...

emoshalldie: haha

que slop: i'm serious...

emoshalldie: creepy

que slop: no, i'm just really, really bored...

emoshalldie: that sucks

emoshalldie: so what is new?

que slop: nothin... made a bunch of tapes today...

emoshalldie: sweet

que slop: but i think the guy who has my tape player left town...

emoshalldie: err...kill him and eat the remains

que slop: but if i do that i'll never get my tattoo finished...

Guest ilikeskulls.

same here..feel free to im me if you want but i'll probeley bore you to death. : emoshalldie

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I only have MSN.......:o

boo that sucks.

vinyl is now gone so now i have no one to talk to but this kid who talks about wrestling and the misfits constantly.

somebody save me for the love of god,bhudda,satan,richard simmons or whoever you worship. i'm going insane. moooo.

Originally posted by ilikeskulls.

boo that sucks.

vinyl is now gone so now i have no one to talk to but this kid who talks about wrestling and the misfits constantly.

somebody save me for the love of god,bhudda,satan,richard simmons or whoever you worship. i'm going insane. moooo.

Sorry bro......:o

Archived