Shame from NYC

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Schnabbelbit

Love this post...for sure the silver WC.

It's a lost 4 the scene that location 12 doesn't update anymore.

Guest Merdle

"who won the battle between CEM and SHAME125TH on this car.."

I personally think shames letters look more developed.I give it to shame.

Guest rainydays

dope post i love shame skeme dondi all the old school cats!:king: :king: :king: :king: battle wise hmmmm thats a hard one....i dont have an answer for that one.

Guest Kool YKay!

YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! All but one arrow on that Shame piece is pointin' right at Cem's shit! My man came with the weaponry! Although both are a true study of style, Shame did the characters too so i may have to give this one to him! The Aqua turqoise and Jungle green fills on that Cem though! FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK! They both burnt each other.

RESPECT DUE!

MORE THREADS LIKE THIS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill the rumours and speculation, Shame is chillin. Livin' well. A real humble, down to earth brother too, considering all the damage he inflicted upon the I.R.T.s. Somebody post up his flick from the hall of fame this weekend, and let these cheezballs see he hasn't lost a step.

Guest krowteN

i think there are shame pieces that can burn this cem piece. but the piece that cem sis on this car is one of my favorites by him.

first off the shame piece is floating. deduct 20 points for that. the "H" in the shame piece somewhat disrupts the flow of the entire piece. deduct 5 points for that. the characters are of course insane as usuall.

cem on the other hand is flawless. the color blends, :kiss: mama mia

the style coming off the "M", the drop 3d. i mean that cem piece is really flawless. my vote goes to cem. and dont becallin me for no mufuckin jury duty either!

Archived