Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
anal_sex_one

quick poll, advice also accepted

im just wondering what type of hazards other writers are encountering to paint freights. all of the chill layups in my city are being blown by toys who know nothing about freight graff. being forced into yards that are really active. just want to know whats out there and how safe it is. stadium lighting, quads, towers, bulls, employees on foot, do yall just paint till you get chased or what? just wonering, any opinion would be appreciated.

thanks.

it's different for every yard. but i have a philosophy...almost anything is possible if you find your window of op. if you have the option, avoid bulls towers cameras and heat sensors. im not going to tell you how to get into your yard online because lets face it..thats valuable info any cop would love to have...so im not going to drop it. if you're a real writer you can figure that one out.

Originally posted by Southern kid

it's different for every yard. but i have a philosophy...almost anything is possible if you find your window of op. if you have the option, avoid bulls towers cameras and heat sensors. im not going to tell you how to get into your yard online because lets face it..thats valuable info any cop would love to have...so im not going to drop it. if you're a real writer you can figure that one out.

email me...its unrelated.