1st post with new name

•nakone•

:rolleyes:

well since the admin since the admin doesnt respond to my e-mails or nothin, i hadda make a new name... but whatever...

this is nak.. just to inform everyone.. uhh.. u dont havta reply.. unless u wanna like curse me off or something.. for wasting your time ;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK YOU BITCH, IM GONNA FUCKING RIP YOU JUGULAR OUT OF YOUR NECK AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT YOU FUCKIN HORSE COCK LICKING PEICE OF INSIGNIFIGANT GOAT SUCKING MONKEY SHIT....FUCKIN DUMBASS BITCH MADE MOTHER FUCKIN GERBIL EJACULATE COLLECTING CLOSET FAGGOT....that is all

Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

based on everones responses, i think you should change your name again. and dont let anyone know what it is this time.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by ALLAH NIGGA

MAN YOUR NEW NAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN NIGGA NAK. NAKONE IS JUST GAY MAN, JUST GAY....

hahahahaha!! thats great...

nak you JOCKLOVER!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

nak i always thought you were coooool. you always seemed like a cooooool fella, i always told my buddies, hey i know this coooool fella. and theyd tell me hey cooooool man so can i cut your stomach with a knife?

Archived