SHORT STORIES!

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-

yes, well. i jave come to the conclusion that i like to write short stories. not the regular fairy tail kind. but whatever. here's one i wrote today:

so there i was, sitting at the doctors office, with a ziploc bag full of vomit, and blood, but mostly vomit. i came to aquire this bag the night before while eating a brick of extra old cheddar. it wasnt even my vomit, or blood for that matter. but i was feeling sick abd just couldnt allow myself to leave the bag by its self. i mean it could get bored and i have come to like my new-found friend.

i also have one on the net, with PICTURES and everything.

i think you're yuckie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -sudz-

oh yeah, the one on the link is a bit longer, but from what my friends have said about it, i think it'll be worth the read. and i mean, it you et bored of that, theres pictures.

Guest SPLINTER

i too share youre love for short stories but for sum unknown reason my short stories arent very short.

anyways, you rule. keep eating that jello and drinking nestle quick.

It's pretty redundant and the story is just kind of bland. There is no real plot or anything of interest.

I realize you weren't try to break ground with this story, but try to write something with substance and meaning. or write stuff that makes you happy, either way..

good job on actually writing though, no one does it anymore. or too many people do it. I can't remember.

Guest Stapler

The story sucks ass but i gets you thinking. It inspired me to write a story to but then i realised i cant be fucked. Funny pictures though.........

Archived