594 Gear

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EastBayRay

damn dude, you wear clothes with graff characters on them...hahahahaha!!!!

toy alert.

Man fuck off..... just paint. You think he's toy? I love toy hunters....... They just try to look cool but probably never paint or if they do its in a garage sayin alot of "yo dawg thats ill".

I'm fired up.... i pieced next to a grime piece tonight that has been riding since 97 in his and my hometown so yall fuck off....... guess i'm toy now to?

sheesh.... just go paint. Unless you been painting awhile your a toy to.......

CAPS............... what the fuck is up with all the haters tryin to look cool for all the suburban nerds.

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by CAPS

I'm fired up.... i pieced next to a grime piece tonight that has been riding since 97 in his and my hometown so yall fuck off....... guess i'm toy now to?

spot jocking is hella toy:idea:

Originally posted by Dyptheria

spot jocking is hella toy:idea:

Alright sissy i will clarify.... under a bridge on the oposite pillar about 100 feet away so it wasnt "right next to it".......

your just as bad as him.

CAPS

I have not seen it, but I seem to remember the company going out of business a few years ago.

I agree Caps, I feel like there are too many people who just fuck around and play graffiti on the internet making themselves look cool, but never hitting any walls. The worst part is that this particular toy hunter probably just posted to up his status: He hasn't been back as far as I can tell...

Actually I do know about this...And it was brought forth by the great group Mountain Brothers, a 3 man team of chinese americans, Chops, Styles, and Peril-L. Great CD...clothing line was somewhat graff oriented..but also had some cool bboy gear...check out www.mountainbrothers.com Or go buy the cd and it comes with a insert of there clothes and a number and shit to order from...i lost it otherwise i would post it...

i used to wear 594 gear a few years back. it wasnt a bad line of clothing...they had some cool t-shirts and hoodies. i think i saw some not too long ago at "reflect boutique" in san jose.

but really? whats the big deal if someone wears a 594 shirt? im sure none of you have ever worn a tribal shirt.

theres two...

594 and 594 gear.

594 gear was put out by writers.

594 is put out by 'hip hoppers keeping it real for the kings and kweens of hip hop' maybe one of the artists writes, but otherwise its non writers making money off of jocking writing. dont support them.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

........i really hate graff clothes.

"look at how DOWN with the SCENE i am. please look at me. look. look now. shoot me."

just cause you wear graff clothes doesn't mean you front or are tryin to get rep. I like the art, I respect the artist. It's just fucking clothes people. You all remind me of kids in the 3rd grade making fun of each others for their clothes.

JUST PAINT..... quit being judgemental pricks.

CAPS.... for christ sake

Originally posted by CAPS

just cause you wear graff clothes doesn't mean you front or are tryin to get rep. I like the art, I respect the artist. It's just fucking clothes people. You all remind me of kids in the 3rd grade making fun of each others for their clothes.

JUST PAINT..... quit being judgemental pricks.

CAPS.... for christ sake

What he said.

Archived