DreamGirl ALARM !

Guest --zeSto--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah well..if you want me to...

there is nothing much for me to say here but umm

i would recommend just hanging out? bring her to some art galleries or soemthing then watch a movie. just bling out. put the ice on the table. get the job done right. blaze a good day. fun one out. you dig?

Guest willy.wonka

yay!!!!

i was talking to my dreamgirl last night..i told her how i felt about her for so long...

we were at my homegirls b-day and we were talking abot stuff,but i havent gotten to what i wanted to say..then it was time for her to go..i called her name..April....SHE TURNED AROUND TO LOOK AT ME.i froze and just said bye.

so she walked out..i then looked around and most people that knew what was going on were lookin at me..thats when i took a deep breathe and ran for her..i caught up to her when she was starting her car.the look on her face was classic..i just started smilin and mumblin.."i,um,i"

"you have something you have to say?",said April...whith a great sigh of relief i said, "yes"

so i told her,it was good..she drove off with a smilei walked away feeling like a man,but knowing i didnt tell her everything...

it was good though..some people were jealous.:D

Guest Pilau Hands

"Now when you talk to her I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone hopes will make it happen. I want you to be the guy in the rated R movie who you're not sure if you like yet."

Guest Stapler

Talk to her and ask her what she would like to do. If there are any good and isolated places take her there. A lunch in some Forest area is always good plus if you do get your mack on OUTDOORS SEX........that is the maddest no one ofr miles at all can tel you of or watch, excpet maybe THOSE HORNY BEARS.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ..oX..

you dont want to be all gazing into her eyes and all of a sudden pitch a fatty tent in your trousers

ummm... are you kidding me? I'm not going to a grade 7 dance!

I'm leaving my 'early twenties' and know how not to embarass myself.

So I'm off to see her around 2:00 today. We're going to this little gallery show

then maybe some mild shopping, then a tour of my air-conditioned place.

i love the name of this thread.

You feel my Urgency!?

Guest --zeSto--

bump for the post-report...

So we meet up on the blazing hot street. (it's over 100' out there).

Then after a quick how-do-you-do... it's iced cappuchino time.

Then we stop off at this little desert shop (Dufflet Pastries for those who care).

Then it's back to my place for treats and ice water.

We chat for hours. It turns out she's as good as married to some guy,

but I've never met him so I can really hold it against him.

After all, she sounds very happy with him. My roomate comes home and we split to a gallery show.

Denis Coupland's Canadiana photo exhibit. Check it out!!

Then walk through the park and I then goodbyes. She had her friends keys and needed to be there soon.

ahhh....

moral of my story:

When you really care about someone, it's great to see them after all this time and know that they really are doing well for themselves.

zesto...that is great to hear that you just cherish that friendship and realize that you two have different lives. gosh you dunno how happy i am for you. that moral was a charming but important moral.

there should be more guys like you :)

I had this thing for this art girl with a nails body a while back. Last time I talked to her she pulled one of those I need to be by myself things...blah, blah, blah. So I was like thats cool no biggie (acted all nonchalant). Apparently the acting like I didn't really care thing worked out. She called me a few weeks ago...just to say hi. I was like...hmm, thats odd, but didn't really think anything of it. So, she calles me twice last week and asks me out on both Friday and Saturday. I already had plans, so I had to put her off. What I've figured out now is that if I act like I want nothing to do with her....she's all over me like cotton on a Q-tip. If I act interested then its no where near the same. Somethings going on though. She's been telling me how she's straightened herself out and all this stuff. its gonna be interesting....maybe my situation will turn out better.

playing hard to get there huh? ;)

that seems to be the trick to get with a girl. there is this one girl that i know. she has been chasing after this one guy. but he seems to be nonchalant all the time about it. but she is still obsessing over him. i just dont get it. just dont trail her off too long, or else she will loose interest.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by cmeup

oh well, im giving up on girls for the time being..

the homo undertone thread ????

and dlush... I think you know exactly what it's like.

She's doing her thing, I'm doing mine, and we're both happy.

I cant honestly say that I wouldn't object to getting with her again,

but that was in a MUCH different phase of my life. So it's

good to hear that good things happen to good people.

(and I know she was feeling that about me too.)

She even said "I can tell that you're in a really good place in your life now".

Made my day!

I called her earlier this week and she said she'd call me back that night. Well, she never did. The very next day she called. I don't know why, but for some reason I just wasn't feeling it, so I didn't return her call. She's going outta town for the holiday, so I guess I won't bother calling til next week. Oh well.

Archived