Annoying fags that think you're their friends....

Dr. Dazzle

He's still out there. I doubt it will last though. They're working like hardcore overtime at two jobs just to survive....

Kelowna's a dump. Except it's full of hot chicks. Places like Kamloops, Osoyoos, and Creston are way better.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, you have no idea how bad i miss osoyoos, it never dips below 30 in august, the women are friendly, locals are hospitable and the beer is great, oh yeah and the fruit is fresh.

loops is hella fun to paint trains in.

Osoyoos is the best man, it's exactly like a coastal town from like Greece or Spain or something but in Canada. Great people, great food, great atmosphere.

Did you drive down to that discount megastore or something like that in that white trash town in th US that's like 20 minutes away??

we have two people in our group of friends... well aquantinces to me

who we dont really like to hang out with

for no other reason than they are cock blocks and annoying

my one roommate is friends with these two and has them over alot

i swear i cant bring a chick home without having her harassed by these fuckers

it hasnt come to blows yet but it almost did when

i came home one night with a girl

we went into my room and there was one of these shitpickles

sleeping on my fucking bed! all i did was kick him in the ribs and

told him to scoot the fuck out into the living room

but if it happens again or if they harass another girl in my presence

i will beat the shit out of one or both of them

I don't think there's an easy way out of it. Just stop answering his calls. If he comes around don't answer the door, and if you see him tell him you got some personal shit you need to take care of and break out. If he's arranged to hook up with you, make sure your out, or don't turn up. Hopefully he'll get the message. If not, start some petty squabble and beat his ass.

:D

Check your mail bruv.

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by --zeSto--

everyone else taunted him and I didn't really bother. So you get stuck sometimes.

Zed, if you read this, check what i said in the high school thread. I can read you like a book:p .

this is long and im just rambling..theres this annoying bitch, we'll call her... bamber... she always talks about how im her best friend. she is the biggest groupie. she's one of those hot yet incredibly annoying girls that everyone hates. thinks shes annoying , and guys only are nice to her to get with her. i just found out she got with about 4 or 5 of the same group of guys that are freinds. shes like..their hoodrat. and she also lies and uses people for rides n shit. also she thinks im her good friend when i treat her like shit. only her tho. i say things like "shut the fuck up youre annoying""get away from me whore" "dont fuckin touch me" "im gonna go i dont feel like hearing ur voice' and she acts like its nothing. she's so oblivious to everything around her its really sad but ive tried helping her and its really helpless. im just sick of watchin out for her ass at parties so she doesnt fuckin get raped or whatever. i cant watch out for her stupid careless ass forever so i should just stop now. and she has no REAL friends. i mean look at me. i treat her like shit yet ive known her for so long i felt like i should watch out fo r her since nobody else cares. lame huh.and its weird. the things she does that i hate outweigh me actually liking her yet i feel sorry for her. and this is the short version of it. yea yea i know i just wasted 2 minutes of ur time and u want em back..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Every group of friends has one. The annoying little shit that thinks he's cool with you but you can't stand them. Allow me to introduse you to Travis.....

Travis somehow appeared out of nowhere, suddenly he was showing up at the same parties as us, hanging out with us after school, he even got a job at the same place the rest of us worked at.

It wasn't all bad at first, he was just some loser fag that we could all take advantage of and would always buy us weed. But the more we allowed this cherade to continue, he began to legitimitely belive that he was truly a friend of hours.

Suddenly, he grew some balls, and the flow of weed and free stuff ceased. Of course, he was still the bitch of my friend Matt, and we always enjoyed him treating him like the bitch he is.

Travis started listening to punk music, trying desperately to be able to relate to the rest of us. He started snowboarding and skateboardin for the same reasons, but it was so blatantly false that we could see right through him.

Eventually, the rest of the group, with the exception of myself, Matt, and Ryan began to completely ignore him. They openly treated him like shit, forcing him to cling to the rest of us like a leetch. Suddenly, he thought that I was his best friend, calling me everyday to try and get me to hang out with him. Eventually I ran out of excuses, and being the nice guy I am, braved it and accepted. But as had been showed before, I could not stand him much longer. Eventually I too began to completely ignore him, forcing him to turn to Ryan now. Matt and most of the rest have left town, gone on to school or finding jobs elsewhere, and since I cannot stand to be in the same room as him, literally his only friend remains Ryan, who is too nice to tell him where to go.

Travis is as big an annoying bitch as they come. He tries to impress us with stupid shit that just makes him look like a bigger fag. He is the cheapest fuck you'll ever meet, just two days ago he ditched on the beer he was going to buy us because it was 3o something cents more than he had, and didn't want to use his debit card. Incredibly, he has a girlfriend, a seriously ugly bitch who he thinks is the hottest chick in the world. He tries to impress us with tales of the sex he has, completely out of the blue so you know it's bullshit, which it very certainly is. I've seen them together, and they barely even touch each other. He's a skinny, scrawny, ugly fucker with scaly skin and chicken hands, and it's getting to the pint where if he does one more bitch thing, I'm going to explode and beat the shit out of him.

I hate you, Travis.

Sorry for the ranting, let's use this thread as a place to vent your feelings on the fags that ae in your life......

sounds to me like ur the follower.. U just dont know what its like to not have friends. Its the most horrible thing in the world. You just have no idea.. Give the guy a chance, he may seem like a loser but be nice and shit and dont use him. And remeber this WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Even if u dont like him just treat him like u like to be treated. Being nice to everyone even if u dont like them will always pay off in the long run.

U said the guy was cheap because he didnt want to buy u beer because he was 30 cents short? why didnt u give him the 30 cents or why wouldnt u buy ur own fucking beer u poor piece of shit?

^^^^

Spoken like a true library loser......

I've known this kid since grade 9. That's ample time for me to see the true person. I'm not a dick to him, I don't treat him like shit. I ignore him because he's annoyed the shit out of me for the last 4 years.....

I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet unless you give me some reason not to like you.

And we did end up buying the beer......

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

^^^^

Spoken like a true library loser......

I've known this kid since grade 9. That's ample time for me to see the true person. I'm not a dick to him, I don't treat him like shit. I ignore him because he's annoyed the shit out of me for the last 4 years.....

I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet unless you give me some reason not to like you.

And we did end up buying the beer......

haha library loser.. lol.. i have lots of friends now but when i was in grade 8-9 i didnt really fit in. having no friends makes u wanna go shoot urself... seriously.

but then i moved to different area and school and made friends with tons of cool ppl..

Archived