Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

DMAND IMOK:::

JUST BECAUSE THIS WRITER HAS BEEN A HARDCORE INSPIRATION TO ME AND MANY OTHERS, I THINK HE DESERVES HIS OWN THREAD::::

BECAUSE I HAVE LIMITED PICTURES AND NO SCANNER, I CONDENSED PICTURES FROM OTHER THREADS< AND BORROWED THEM FROM OTHER SITES:::

I Believe this photo was originally taken by Core 2:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/709/3238

This one from bem @ www.bemflix.com

http://www.bemflix.com/bronx/bx_demand001.jpg

and this one from www.artcrimes.com

http://www.graffiti.org/dan/dmand01.jpg

just because I found limited pics of dmand, doesnt not mean he didnt rock it... I am sure their are others out there that have many dmand pics they could post...

possibly core 2, bert or bem?

I knew I could depend on you for some dope dmand pics, I am lookin forward to seeing them.... I recognized and admired dmand's pieces way before I really got into graff. A true graff king in my book...

hell yeah,. thats what I am talking about.... If I remember correctly that second was done with gaze and yes 2 , Am I right?

TRIPLE OPTIK SUPPORT TEAM

NO FLICKS OF DMAND BUT I HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING HIM AT THE BODE JAM...VERY COOL GUY, MUCH RESPECT TO HIM FROM THE SMALLEST STATE...

Come on' I know a lot of the Bronx/Westchester cats on here have some old highway pics of dmand throwies... The dude killed shit... lets show the people whats up with a ol' imok legend...

pabloescobar- yes, you are intilted to your own opinion.. but to me, anyone that was able to rock burners on highways and trainlines in the late 80's and early 90's with style, doesn't suck in my book..

i heard demand has like 16 kids. And he cant remember any of there names.

i might be wrong but i dont think so...

hey dmand say hi to lil uggie, joe jr., shaniqua, aqua, egbert, and the rest for me.

Oh i got s lead on some more baby sitters in your area. Holla Holla yo yo

Guest MRBURNS

Q BERT

not only is dmand cool for naming his son after my favorite video game..but whats even cooler, is even though q bert only has one arm, he still loves to swim so much..so what if he swims in circles, the kids having fun..and thats what lifes about!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this